Recent content by KimS

  1. K

    Chicago area EV Show

    It’s from 12-4. Still hoping for a lucid.
  2. K

    Chicago area EV Show

    Thanks for letting me know. Hoping you have the car back soon.
  3. K

    Chicago area EV Show

    Arbor Day is always fun, even if the weather is often iffy. We don’t have the web link set up yet. I will share it here when it’s ready. We only have room for about five vehicles, so we are being pretty selective in what we include. The gravity is definitely on the list.
  4. K

    Chicago area EV Show

    Hi. Thank you for showing your Gravity at the Arbor Day EV show in April. We are doing a mini EV show in conjunction with a vintage car show in Highland Park on August 22. Any chance you'd be available and willing to come back and show your car again? We expect a different audience will attend...
  5. K

    Chicago area EV Show

    Thanks for the quick response. We do not have any Lucid models signed up yet. It would be great to show a gravity at the show - not sure if you are one of the couple that I've seen driving around the area recently. If you are able to be there, please sign up on the drive electric link that I...
  6. K

    Chicago area EV Show

    Hello. There will be an EV Show on April 25 from 9-11 am in Highland Park. We would love to include a Lucid in the show, and I'm not able to bring mine that day. I know there are other Lucids in the area, including a few Gravitys. The show is an opportunity for people to talk with EV drivers...
  7. K

    Chicago area EV show

    Wonderful. Thank you!
  8. K

    Chicago area EV show

    Hi @illopp00 , Participating in an EV show is a great way to help spread the good will around EVs. It gives you an opportunity to talk with people about your experience as an EV driver, and helps dispel myths and misconceptions about EVs. People who are in the market for a car attend these shows...
  9. K

    Chicago area EV show

    Is anyone interested in showing off their car in Highland Park, IL on Saturday May 3? There is an EV show from 9 am - 11 am. Last year's EV show was well attended, but I can't be there this year. Please go to https://driveelectricmonth.org/attend to sign up or message me for details if you are...
  10. K

    Wilmette EV Show

    They also need a VW id4, which is our other car, and I can't bring both. I figured if I could find someone to bring one or the other, then I'd bring whichever was still needed. I also have asks out to id4 owners.
  11. K

    Wilmette EV Show

    It's in the parking lot at St. John's Church on Wilmette Ave (I think it's near the Library.) Details are at: https://gogreenwilmette.org/calendar/2024-ev-car-show/ People would want to see the car, but you do not need to let them go inside if you don't want. I usually show people the trunk and...
  12. K

    Wilmette EV Show

    Anyone interested in showing off their car in Wilmette, IL on Saturday Sept 28? There is an EV show from 10 am - 3 pm. I'm planning to be there until about noon, but hoping someone else might be able to be there in the afternoon to show their car. Please message me for details if you are...
  13. K

    EV Car Show - Sept 30 in Wilmette, IL

    Is anyone interested in showing off your Lucid at an EV car show in Wilmette? Lots of other cars will be there, but there is no Lucid signed up yet. Details and registration are here.
Back
Top