Recent content by kcs27

  1. K

    Charging speed at Tesla supercharger

    I use the Lucid NACS>CCS1 adapter for my ‘26 Air Pure, and never encountered a problem. To my knowledge there are no true V4 superchargers in mass installations in the U.S, maybe one so I hear. There some new superchargers black and white V4 towers popping up, and I’ve charged at one of them in...
  2. K

    5 star service at Natick

    Great to hear. I also had 5star top tier service at Tyson’s in McLean VA. While on I-95 north of Baltimore I hit a small fire extinguisher that had fallen off a pickup truck several cars ahead of me, no way to avoid it. It blew the right front tire and dented the rim. The Air handled it with a...
  3. K

    Charging speed at Tesla supercharger

    This capability already existed, from Lucid: “Lucid’s Plug & Charge (via Lucid Charging Services) allows your vehicle to communicate directly with compatible public chargers like Electrify America, automatically initiating the session and processing billing through your saved credit card without...
  4. K

    Charging speed at Tesla supercharger

    I had a fantastic surprise at a Tesla V3 WAWA station close to my home in Fairfax VA last night. After running a few errands I pulled into the charging area and saw the side charging unit was open, so decided on a whim to charge from 59% to 80. Reached for my iPhone (both my Lucid and Tesla apps...
  5. K

    Engineering Explained joining the Lucid Lemon Club

    Agreed, the brand has been heavily damaged by his popular channel. I’ve enjoyed it over the years, but severe damage has been done. Lucid software team and management should take this as an extreme warning and fire drill. I’m glad to see that management bought the lease back, it was the...
Back
Top