Recent content by jz788

  1. J

    Gravity GT Window Tinting

    I did 15% all around and 35% on the windshield. Sounds and looks dark but inside no issues day or night
  2. J

    Lucid Gravity UX 3.6 is here!

    I’m still waiting also, I keep missing the window when Margie opens up too. I have to set up notifications for this thread now haha
  3. J

    Anyone here have a Gravity Touring? (not the GT)

    I have 20”/21” Have about 3k miles now and getting 3.10 now
  4. J

    Aero inserts on the 20/21s

    Ahh got it thanks!
  5. J

    New in the official Lucid Gravity store: Lucid Gravity Center Console Organizer ($65)

    Info on where you got the mag charger organizer?
  6. J

    Anyone here have a Gravity Touring? (not the GT)

    I’m in the Bay Area with temps around the 80s this past week
  7. J

    Aero inserts on the 20/21s

    You’re able to remove and reuse the center caps from the aero covers?
  8. J

    Anyone here have a Gravity Touring? (not the GT)

    while I wanted the GT, $15-20k more was too much for me. Touring has more than enough power and has been great. Extra 100 miles of range on the GT would have been nice but probably not worth the price tag. At least for me
  9. J

    Anyone here have a Gravity Touring? (not the GT)

    Got my touring a week ago and have 300 miles on it. Currently getting 3.38
Back
Top