Recent content by Johnny

  1. Johnny

    Air Version 2.9.0

    Thanks very much for letting us know about the update, @marqie ! I received and installed the update last night and am already appreciating the improved utility of the Google search capability in the navigation. This is the kind of update to celebrate!
  2. Johnny

    Air Version 2.8.30

    Just got notified of the update this morning. Installed within the stated 15 mins. Looking forward to having fewer transient notifications :)
  3. Johnny

    Mixing 20" All Weather Tires

    Like @lsbuffs I also went with the staggered Michelin Pilot Sport 4 A/S for the winters and they have been great here in the Northeast for the past two winters. Together with the Air Touring's two motors and traction control, the car has had absolutely no problems whatsoever handling...
  4. Johnny

    App stuck at 72% and driving for at least a month

    This worked for me. Thanks for the suggestions, @Buffalo Bob !
  5. Johnny

    Frozen Frunk Fun (not)

    @borski is right. I only discovered this when talking to Lucid CC to help me with the same problem yesterday!
  6. Johnny

    Feedback Request for All Season Tires at 20 inch wheels

    Also, @phantomias , I would recommend scanning through an earlier posting titled "All Season Tires/Wheels" for more discussion related to your original question.
  7. Johnny

    Feedback Request for All Season Tires at 20 inch wheels

    I had the Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 tires on my Audi before I got my AT, so I can't do a true comparison between the two tires on the same vehicle. I'm not sensing too much of a difference between my Audi wearing the Conti's versus the AT wearing the Michelin's so I think you would be...
  8. Johnny

    Feedback Request for All Season Tires at 20 inch wheels

    Hi @phantomias - I got a 25 AT with 20" OEM Michelin Pilot Sport EV summer tires and have been switching them out in the wintertime for the Michelin Pilot Sport All-Season 4s, which my car is now wearing. The PS AS 4s have worked really well for me. Great wet and light snow performance, great...
  9. Johnny

    From Audi to Air (GT)

    I keep apologizing to my Air whenever it auto-unlocks as I enter the garage, even if its just to take out the trash, with "sorry, I'm not taking you out right now" 🤣
  10. Johnny

    From Audi to Air (GT)

    Welcome to the Air, @Aka-none ! I also came from an Audi (A6 3.0T) and have never had any driver's remorse. The Air is just that much a better driving experience!
  11. Johnny

    Hunting wild Lucid Airs

    For the first time I saw an identical (Infinite Black - colored) Air today that happened to turn and followed me for a mile or so. I finally got that "Hmmm... so that's what I look like in someone else's rear mirror" moment! And I hope the other driver got their "Hmmm.. so that's what I look...
  12. Johnny

    Gravity in the wild

    My first sighting of a Gravity in the wild today in Newton, MA!
  13. Johnny

    Canopy Shades

    Like @Westchester Air and others, I also installed the Lucid sun shades and its made a huge difference in keeping the interior cooler in the full sun during our summer here in the Northeast, keeping the radiant heat from the glass from penetrating further into the cabin. I like that with the...
  14. Johnny

    iOS app charging verification issue

    I agree with @Unmutual that you shouldn't have to use the Lucid app to start a free EA charging session. I never had had to do that. I just drive up to an EA station and plug in. After a brief electronic handshake between the Air and the station the charging session just starts.
  15. Johnny

    Hunting wild Lucid Airs

    Sorry, @Amster it happened too quickly when we were riding on a tour bus and I couldn't get the phone out quickly enough. I think it was a Fathom Blue and it was near the Salzburg city center on Monday the 23rd.
Back
Top