Recent content by jlongii

  1. J

    Rear Seating

    If your rear passengers can’t get comfortable in a lucid air gt then I’d say they should not get in a rear seat of any car
  2. J

    Curb rash for stealth rims / black color touch up paint?

    I have rim rash on the stealth wheels too. So far I don’t see any posts about a matching touch up paint. Really need to find a fix.
  3. J

    Doors re-locking before I get to the driver’s door

    I have the same issue forever. I’m using the mobile key.
  4. J

    After over a year of ownership, I still don't understand the entry/approach software of this car

    Software 2.6.16 on my air gt so up to date. Now getting the message in the app that the “Passive Unlock is temporarily disabled. Operate lock manually.” Don’t remember seeing this alert before. Apparently there is some set number of times that if the car detects the mobile key but you don’t...
  5. J

    Range Questions after first trip

    Doesn’t surprise me at all. I recently completed a drive from Chicago to Los Angeles and, given I was driving at 80 mph to 85 mph I was seeing 70% actual range vs. the charged range. One day with the wind chill near zero I believe I was seeing 50%.
  6. J

    Software Improvements and Features Suggestions

    Same here! There needs to be a work around.
  7. J

    Range Questions after first trip

    I agree with the 70% actual range factor when driving 70 mph+ based on a couple of cross country trips. More like 50% when temps (including the wind chill) are around 10-15 degrees.
  8. J

    Drive assist & cruise refuse to engage periodically 2.6.0 / 2.6.11

    That’s a good work around but let’s hope Lucid hears us and comes up with a more permanent solution quickly.
  9. J

    Drive assist & cruise refuse to engage periodically 2.6.0 / 2.6.11

    The system should not be disabled just because you accelerate hard. Just have the car turn off DD so you have to turn it back on. Very frustrating!
  10. J

    Drive assist & cruise refuse to engage periodically 2.6.0 / 2.6.11

    I just finished a 5 day drive back from California to Chicago. DD and cruise control crapped out at least 5 times. A hard reboot got it back except for a couple of times where it took multiple hard reboots of the AGT. I can only cite one instance where I accelerated hard that took out the DD...
  11. J

    Drive assist & cruise refuse to engage periodically 2.6.0 / 2.6.11

    I’ve experienced these same issues!
  12. J

    Dream Drive Pro issues

    I just finished a 5 day drive back from California to Chicago. DD and cruise control crapped out at least 5 times. A hard reboot got it back except for a couple of times where it took multiple hard reboots of the AGT. I can only cite one instance where I accelerated hard that took out the DD...
  13. J

    Dream Drive Pro issues

    Same issue forme
  14. J

    Wedge things in front of front wheels

    Yes that includes labor. Good to know about customer service sending replacements out.
  15. J

    Wedge things in front of front wheels

    Just having both of mine replaced. In my opinion (and the technician agrees) it is a design flaw that will continue to come back if your front end gets near the surface of the road ie a bump, dip, curb, snow, etc. I’m paying $82.72 for them to both be replaced with the cost not being the issue...
Back
Top