Recent content by jjm-pgh

  1. J

    Referral code

    My Code: XSUQFOM0 Note that one is an "oh" and the other is a "zero"
  2. J

    RESOLVED $220 on the regular store and $343.75 on the referral store?

    Thanks for working on this @margie I hope mine ships soon! I was hoping to take a drive this weekend (not that I would necessarily use a Tesla charger, but it is nice to have more flexibility!).
  3. J

    PA state inspection:

    I know this thread is about a year old, but I am about to get my AT inspected and wanted to bring a copy of the lifting instructions with me (I am in Pittsburgh and have no idea where I will go, but would welcome suggestions!). For some reason, I was having trouble finding something that I could...
  4. J

    Referral Code Please!

    I have all of my referrals remaining … Sharing my love for Lucid https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=XSUQFOM0 Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate. My Code: XSUQFOM0
  5. J

    Referral code request

    XSUQFOMO in case you need just the code
  6. J

    Referral code request

    https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=XSUQFOM0 Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate
  7. J

    Referral code

    https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=XSUQFOM0 Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate
  8. J

    referral code please

    DMG: I would be happy to answer questions. Specifically, with the one that you asked, I *am* happy with my Lucid Touring. I got it in February and am blown away by the range and the degree of luxury is top notch. It *is* a bit buggy for softwarre (mostly Bluetooth issues), but is always...
  9. J

    referral code please

    I have all of my referrals remaining … Sharing my love for Lucid https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=XSUQFOM0 Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate. My Code: XSUQFOM0
  10. J

    Referral Code

    Mine had never been used! https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=XSUQFOM0
  11. J

    Request for referral

    I moved from an MY to a Touring and have not looked back. Good luck. I have all of my referrals remaining … Sharing my love for Lucid https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=XSUQFOM0 Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate...
  12. J

    Software Improvements and Features Suggestions

    I *think* that this is a feature request, but I would love for the passive lock/unlock to have the option to be turned OFF near the "home" location. Each day my car disables its passive lock/unlock because it engages so many times while I walk around my house (and my phone ventures "close...
  13. J

    Looking for a Lucid referral number

    Sharing my love for Lucid https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=XSUQFOM0 Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate.
  14. J

    One Day D.C. to Western PA (and back) in Winter

    Thanks for the reply. I just recently drove to Baltimore (250 miles or so) and averaged just below 3.7 at about 45 degrees (in the rain). So I think that I was overreacting. I've tracked it a bit and see big swings over the first 25 miles or so of a new charge cycle, and I think app interaction...
  15. J

    Referral Code request

    https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=XSUQFOM0 Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate
Back
Top