Recent content by JGard18

  1. J

    3.0 on Air

    Has everybody who has received this been on WiFi? I wonder if they’re still prioritizing it for those. Normally not an issue for me, but my car is at an airport parking lot this week
  2. J

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    It hasn’t been released though
  3. J

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    “Soon”. Maybe in a couple weeks though!
  4. J

    Wanted Crossbars wanted

    I’ll ship you mine from Boston area if you’d like
  5. J

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    Not entirely true. You get a higher audio quality setting in Tidal, and you get Google search in maps
  6. J

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    So I guess when that person was told we’re getting UX3 in September, what he meant was we’re getting a preview of what might be UX3, which might come to our cars someday. Cool.
  7. J

    Buying your Air at lease-end

    I love hearing things like this. Then my car has another quirky problem that I need to have the service center address and I begin to think owning this car out of warranty will more than make up for that "cheap" buy-out offer price. lol. :(
  8. J

    Air software version 2.10.0

    Buckling or not buckling has nothing to do with this. It's on for 60 seconds when you start driving no matter what.
  9. J

    For Sale FS: 21" Aero blade wheels and tires (two new)

    I'm getting ready to turn in my lease and will no longer need these wheels. I bought them used two years ago and have not actually used them very much. One front tire was replaced last fall and I never put these back on the car until this spring. So it has about 1,000 miles on it. The other...
  10. J

    Need Help with Lease Anxiety

    I'm in a similar situation, except I'm stressing over the mileage penalties. lol. I leased my Air when I was a fully remote employee. A year in, and I took a new job that required 50% in-office, and the office is 38 miles away. Now with one year left on my lease (it's a 10k miles per year...
  11. J

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    I’ve said it before in here and I’ll say it again. Never buy something on promises and hopes. Buy it for what it is at the time of purchase.
  12. J

    Air software version 2.10.0

    Mine used to work completely fine before 2.10. Although I just realized, my car is in service already, I'm seeing this behavior on the loaner. lol. I've had the loaner for like three weeks, so it feels like it's just my own car at this point
  13. J

    Air software version 2.10.0

    The funny thing about the new graphic is that it’s super inaccurate now. When my family gets in the car, everybody buckles, but it only shows me that the front two are buckled. It never realizes anybody is even in the back seat
  14. J

    [Suggestions] Software features from other brands that make sense

    Yeah, there really is no need for the ignition state. That's a relic of gassers from years past. Some EVs mimic it, which I assume it to ease people into EVs, but those are some of the most annoying EVs to own in my experience. It's the main thing I hated about my BMW iX. Having to press an...
  15. J

    Lucid Air seat updates?

    In the touring trim, if you have real leather, you cannot get the 20 way adjustable seats with massage. I am in a pure loaner right now with purelux, and it has the 20 way massage seats. I love the comfort of the seats but I really do not like the material. I think it’s dumb I couldn’t get real...
Back
Top