Recent content by JeffV1

  1. J

    Whats this on the front light bar?

    You will feel some low whistling noise inside the cabin when driving between 3mph and 55mph when the bar starts ungluing.
  2. J

    Whats this on the front light bar?

    The white spots inside the Gravity’s LED bar are not cracks or damage. They are just internal patterns from the diffuser or adhesive. Totally cosmetic, not functional. In my case, I have already had four bars replaced in a year, one even came unglued — so I can tell you it’s not “temporary.” It...
  3. J

    Whats this on the front light bar?

    I couldn't PPF the car until Lucid swapped the bar.
  4. J

    Whats this on the front light bar?

    I had the same pattern on my Gravity. You can’t feel it because it’s inside the light bar. Lucid swapped mine out, but they said it’s only cosmetic.
  5. J

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I am sorry you are dealing with this. I hope everyone is safe. Did the insurance company say whether the car is a total loss or if they’re going to repair it
  6. J

    Unable To Place Order For Gravity (2027 Model Coming?)

    I am really losing faith in the company at this point. There’s still no news on new deliveries, and the service centers are completely backed up with defective cars. It’s hard to see how this is sustainable.
  7. J

    Unable To Place Order For Gravity (2027 Model Coming?)

    Do you know anyone who took delivery since last week?
  8. J

    Unable To Place Order For Gravity (2027 Model Coming?)

    Did anyone get a new Gravity delivered in the last few weeks
  9. J

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Did anyone get a new Gravity delivered in the last few weeks?
  10. J

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I don't think so. All the new deliveries are on halt
  11. J

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    The post does say when they picked up their car.
  12. J

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Yes, it could be. I ordered my Gravity on February 16th. My SA has been MIA, and the last thing I was told by the delivery team is that new deliveries have been halted until the replacement part arrives. However, no one seems to know whether this part actually exists or when it will arrive
  13. J

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Hello everyone, does anyone know when Lucid will resume Gravity deliveries? All new deliveries are currently on hold due to an issue with the rear seats and they are waiting on the replacement component.
  14. J

    Gravity in the wild

    I might have figured out why most of us are periodically getting sensor and camera alerts in the Gravity. I am attaching a picture that shows the problem I am describing. The vehicle intermittently sends sensor and high‑beam alerts, and I believe fogging inside the rearview mirror assembly...
Back
Top