I’m actually at +20MM offset now. Wheels are +15MM and I added a 5MM spacer once I confirmed 20MM wouldn’t rub.
Front: 22x10 ET24
Rear: 23x10.5 ET31
I did rub once but it was when I had to turn on a deep slope, but very minimal. I think anything more than 20MM may be pushing it.
I notice the adaptive beam turns off whenever you’re driving underneath street lights even at above 25 mph.
Anyone’s easy entry bugged? My seat will go back to my profile position, but my steering wheel doesn’t. I need to click restore every drive to bring it back to my profile setting.
EDIT...
Key is noticeably better than even on 3.5.7 which was already an improvement.
Anyone else’s HUD get slightly lower in this update? The new highest setting is lower than what I had set before. Not too bothersome but something I’ve noticed.
I brought it up. HUD refinement (clarity and alignment) for the existing feature will be released in the near future.
AR is still being worked on. I didn’t ask the eta but at least we know it’s not DOA.
I waited years for Tesla to release their matrix lights feature, albeit probably because of pending NHTSA approval.
Pleasantly surprised and happy we’re getting it so quickly.
Can confirm that’s what the 3.6.0 notes said. Assuming there’s no bugs, we should be getting all of those this week.
It was interesting to find out that 3.5.7 had a small update on keys detection. This explains key fob improvements after I updated my car.
@Skywalker is correct. My final specs are
Front: 22x10 ET24
Rear: 23x10.5 ET31
This gives a flush fitment on “low” but tucks in at very low.
I went 0.5” wider and +20MM offset compared to stock specs.
An additional +2.5MM sounds doable..
This is how close I am to rubbing on +20MM on “low”
Makes sense, they’ve done this with previous updates.
From the screenshot earlier, it appears the owner that got the 3.6.0 update works at Lucid.
The update will come to us in due time.