Recent content by jace

  1. jace

    Gravity DE Arbitration Victory

    No necessarily , in the way they do some of these arbitration hearings it made it sound more of a good will to offer a lease end and reimbursement of all payments. I’ve been Googling my VIN to see where it pops up for sale. I ran the report and it shows titled in AZ , likely being used...
  2. jace

    Gravity DE Arbitration Victory

    I posted my VIN for my 2026 DE Gravity , it’s 7UUG1DKJ3TA001554
  3. jace

    Gravity DE Arbitration Victory

    Good luck. Feel free to DM me Have heard from several that after my loss Lucid took BBB arbitration more seriously and is defending it harder
  4. jace

    Gravity DE Arbitration Victory

    It was DE # 375 It doesn’t make a difference, all of the Gravity out there are Lemons and were put out in the market before the software stack was ready. To date it’s still not ready. Don’t buy one.
  5. jace

    SOLD Gravity Dream Edition Kit - All Weather Mats - Frunk Cushion

    I just have the All Weather 7 seater floor mats available. $150. Includes shipping
  6. jace

    Gravity DE Arbitration Victory

    You are doing the right thing. I would not reccomend this brand to my worst enemy.
  7. jace

    Gravity DE Arbitration Victory

    I'd be happy to post Lucid's hilarious response / side to my BBB case. They called it a "Learning Curve" , and "User Error" regarding my Keyfob issues & Bluetooth challenges.
  8. jace

    Gravity DE Arbitration Victory

    I can personally tell you having lived through the process of negotating with Lucid then ultimately going through the aribitration process it was un-fun. It gave me more stress than it needed it to and continued to make have regret/anxiety every time I used the vehicle. I'm just happy my...
  9. jace

    Gravity DE Arbitration Victory

    Good question. The best place to look for that pattern is the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) database. While individual manufacturer buyback data and private arbitration details are legally shielded by non-disclosure agreements, the NHTSA publicly logs all consumer...
  10. jace

    Gravity DE Arbitration Victory

    I have a Rivian R1S TriMax. I backfilled the Lucid with a 7 seat Model Y for now. Rivian lease ends this fall. Hoping Tesla YL or other Tesla larger SUV enters market. Otherwise likely will buy Rivian.
  11. jace

    Gravity DE Arbitration Victory

    Quick update for the community following my recent BBB arbitration victory against Lucid. I officially surrendered the vehicle and keys at the service center this past Friday, May 15th. What a relief to thave this out of my ownership / possesion. However, even with a formal repurchase order in...
  12. jace

    SOLD Gravity Dream Edition Kit - All Weather Mats - Frunk Cushion

    Price: $650 (Shipping Included - FedEx Ground US48) Condition: Lightly Used / Like New My Lucid is now gone, but I have these final items for sale is a premium bundle of authentic Lucid accessories, perfect for a Gravity owner or Dream Edition enthusiast looking to complete their set. These...
  13. jace

    Gravity DE Arbitration Victory

    After months of frustration, I’m incredibly grateful to share that I am officially out of my 2026 Lucid Gravity Dream Edition. While the initial promise of the vehicle was high, the reality of the ownership experience made this the least enjoyable vehicle lease I have ever done. The Path to...
  14. jace

    3.5 ?

    Coming soon. Gently delayed.
Back
Top