Update time. I was hoping to be able to provide a final post to tie the knot on this, but not quite there. On the good news front, the repair was completed early...last weekend, in fact. On the less positive side, still waiting for the vehicle to be delivered.
Overall communication was very...
The phone call I received from the service advisor acknowledging they received the car was essentially a preemptive apology for the extended period before they would be able to look at the car. I was disappointed since my previous Lucid service experiences were not remarkably different than ones...
I've had luck this week selecting the call back option. Called on 2 separate occasions. First time I waited about 20 minutes before surrendering, second I selected the option right away. Both times a rep called back and provided the assistance I needed.
Car was towed up to Tyson's yesterday. Received a call from the service rep in the evening. They are short-staffed and have received an influx of unexpected vehicles (like mine), so I was told the earliest it would be looked at is next week. They are thinking ahead, though, and started ordering...
Received a call from a representative. They are unable to schedule the tow today. Looks like tomorrow. Hope they call in advance so I can meet them where the car is parked. Thankful again we were near home.
Welp, after reading several threads the past couple of years for DSFs, I've been dreading this day. On the way to church this morning we made a left turn. Midway through the turn there was slight thud from the drive train, a new whining noise I had never heard, and the dash screen lit up with...
Perhaps unrelated to your issue, but I've had it happen a few times since the last update. After waiting 15-30 seconds, I have been able to X out of the pin request and the car recognizes PaaK. Really bizarre that it happens after the car recognizes PaaK to open the doors. It feels like a BT...
I've had a 2023 and a 2024 AT. The biggest differences I found were the fit/finish on the 24 was better. Trunk carpet in the 23 has a "plush" quality that seems to wear more quickly while the carpet in the 24 has a shorter nap that seems more durable. There are also visible velcroed seems in the...