Recent content by HIGHFLY

  1. H

    Anyone running wider tires?

    More photo? That fitment looks spot on!
  2. H

    Wheel Offset info on Gravity

    That's a good point. After I look close up to the website and some youtube video, here's the spec: Front 265/40/22 22x9.5 Rear 285/35/23 23x10 And check this out... whopping $924.62 per tire for the 23" !! (Front tire listed at $554). $3000 for tire replacement.!
  3. H

    Wheel Offset info on Gravity

    Thanks, good to know. Now I just need to find out the width and offset!
  4. H

    Wheel Offset info on Gravity

    Wondering if there's any wheel width/offset data publicly available? I'm planning to get a custom set of wheels in the Shappre design for my upcoming Gravity, working with the same company I used before. Here’s the rendering they sent, this is exactly how I want my Gravity to look! Except I...
  5. H

    Sapphire vs Turbo GT!

    Sapphire FTW! One difference is Sapphire is running on 20" Signature SV104 wheel with some drag radial. Wonder if that makes a huge difference.
  6. H

    Wheel/Tire size options

    Signature Wheel did a 20" square setup on the sapphire, I believe their 19" will clear as well. 12:53 mark
  7. H

    Wait is worth it! 21" OE-109 from Duxpur Forged Wheel!

    Exactly. Dunno why BC want to keep that a secret. My rule of thumb is to make the wheel carry the same load rating as the OEM 21" tire, which is 1929 lb, so I specifically told Duxpur I wanted my wheel to meet that requriement and they redo the CAD for me. The only downside is it make the...
  8. H

    Wait is worth it! 21" OE-109 from Duxpur Forged Wheel!

    I don't think so, but maybe their wheel can clear? It's better to ask them directly.
  9. H

    Wait is worth it! 21" OE-109 from Duxpur Forged Wheel!

    Forged wheels are not expensive as you think. Especially when they ship straight from factory. (I do a lot of importing) There's a guy who find out turth where big name brand like HRE, AL13 import the blank forging from China. People pay high price tag just for the name. BC forged is good...
  10. H

    Does Anyone Have Regrets? (non-owner asking)

    Beautiful interior, spacious back seat, super quiet cabin, and a huge frunk. I came from a Model S Plaid, and those are pretty much the only aspects where I think it's superior. However, if you want sportier performance, a better charging network, easier trunk access, and more intuitive...
  11. H

    Wait is worth it! 21" OE-109 from Duxpur Forged Wheel!

    Of course...only if I could wait another two month! They are running BF sale now. $2385 for a set of custom 21" shipped !
  12. H

    Wait is worth it! 21" OE-109 from Duxpur Forged Wheel!

    I did ask Duxpur before. They can do that as well, but each carbon fiber cover would cost $400 each / $1600 set. And with another 8 weeks of prodiuciton time. Perfect for folks who has lot of patience lol.
  13. H

    Wait is worth it! 21" OE-109 from Duxpur Forged Wheel!

    They are not center lock. I've seen a Sapphire running 5 lug aftermarket wheel.
  14. H

    Wait is worth it! 21" OE-109 from Duxpur Forged Wheel!

    That sounds about right for the size for the 20" As long as you’re within a 3% difference in diameter compared to stock, you should be fine. I've seen others running a slightly taller diameter without any issues.
  15. H

    Wait is worth it! 21" OE-109 from Duxpur Forged Wheel!

    I had a set of budget tire 245 and goodyear 265/35/21 from my older Model S laying aorund, so I just use them for now. Will be back on the P zero once these wear out. Range defrintly got a hit compare to 19", but it's only for short commute so not a big issue for me.
Back
Top