Recent content by Hcuellar77

  1. Hcuellar77

    2026 Air GT showing low range with 19" tires

    I wish I had your luck, I keep trying to explain to CS that I am not talking about actual range that doesn’t update with wheel size but the one on the dashboard at full charge and they keep telling me that there are several factors that affect range, finally was passed on to tech support just to...
  2. Hcuellar77

    2026 Air GT showing low range with 19" tires

    Have same problem, dis you figure it out? Even after changing wheel size on the dashboard, the range stays the same.
  3. Hcuellar77

    Former Tesla, Lucid execs form new EV brand Longbow, whose first two models are sharp and ultra-light

    https://longbowmotors.com/speedster/speedster-base-reservation/ I reserved myself one, they said they would ship globally. We'll see if it comes to fruition.
  4. Hcuellar77

    Highway Assist

    it does say HA not available but at the same time it disengages and switches to adaptive cruise, I don't consider that a warning of any kind, couple of times it has caught me off guard not holding the wheel and it swerves to one side, not much because I have lane warning but still scary. Driving...
  5. Hcuellar77

    Highway Assist

    didnt know it needed cell reception, it could be that then, my cellphone works fine but it the car's antenna is weaker, it does happen at stretches in the middle of nowhere.
  6. Hcuellar77

    Highway Assist

    along I-20 and I49 HA suddenly quits and becomes unavailable, when you are doing 70-80 miles/hr on HA and it suddenly changes to adaptive cruise control it can be dangerous, then after 2 miles of the same highway it suddenly becomes available again, is always same stretches of highway so is...
  7. Hcuellar77

    Highway Assist

    I guess you are right, their Launch edition was ahead of the Dream Edition but I took delivery of my AGT in April 2022, I think before regular deliveries for Rivian, or maybe not. The important part is they need to improve their HA, especially hands off or minimal touch and lane change, also I...
  8. Hcuellar77

    Highway Assist

    All I’ll say is that I’m very disappointed now w HA, I recently took delivery of a Rivian R1T and theirs is 100x better than LUCID. I was ok with Lucid’s until I tried my R1T on the highway , much more stable, better lane change, and most important to me, you just barely have to place your thumb...
  9. Hcuellar77

    RESOLVED Outside mirrors auto fold?

    you were right, the car was not locking. Something with the mobile key that was stuck, I could drive the car without any key or my cellphone with me. So I unpair the mobile key and re-pair it and now all is back to normal. Thanks
  10. Hcuellar77

    RESOLVED Outside mirrors auto fold?

    does anyone lose the autofold when powering down? My car went to service and when it came back the mirrors do not fold when I leave the car, customer service says the option was removed, is this right?
  11. Hcuellar77

    Safety features disabled

    I would say same thing w my delivery experience and it started after some updates, I was also not convinced but all I can say is that it solved it for me. Hope yours gets solved too.
  12. Hcuellar77

    Safety features disabled

    I kept getting that error also, is a design flaw, you will need to lower the wheel until you freely see the camera on the bottom, depending on your settings, for me I have to drive with the wheel lower than I want and you cant see the top of the screens but that solved it 100%.
  13. Hcuellar77

    Windshield wipers

    Same experience here, I do not like them and is añmost impossible to drive on heave rain.
  14. Hcuellar77

    Software update V2.0.13

    2.0.14 showed up 24hrs after 13 for me.
Back
Top