Recent content by Hawkdawg

  1. H

    Regret my purchase

    Homelink that functions correctly would be nice. My garage is attached, but with a pretty serious door and lock in between it and the actual residence, so a remote will have to do for now. But what I would really like is V2H. We get electrical service interruptions fairly frequently in the...
  2. H

    Sunshades are in at the Store

    If anybody was waiting for them. But Gap Covers still unavailable...
  3. H

    QUESTION How many here are lease Gravity compare to buying them

    Bought mine. Lease rates were just ridiculous in the month I wanted to get one. While financing was much better. So fingers crossed everything is cool over the next five years...
  4. H

    Regret my purchase

    I get some of this. They definitely need a larger phone bank and many more "customer care specialists." Last time I tried to call them, I waited 10 minutes, was told that I have to leave my number, then got a call back (that I missed) 6 hours later. I called back immediately, got put on hold for...
  5. H

    Lease Pull Ahead

    I came to the decision to get a 2027 GGT, and was equally determined to lease it. But the lease offerings were just awful. So I am gambling and buying it. I just could not stomach the thought of renting the car at those rates and ending up with no value at all. So it looks like I will be...
  6. H

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Thank you! Not sure I could do either version in 60-90 minutes, and I trust some of the things we needed to look for in December of 2025 are not concerns anymore, but there's a lot here that makes sense in any event...
  7. H

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    SV is a great car in many ways. Just could not stay healthy. And it is ridiculously priced.
  8. H

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I am definitely getting two fobs, as this car, theoretically, is going to be more the wife's car than mine. So does that mean each of our fobs is going to respond to our own settings? I'm so old school I prefer manuals, and my modified OG M2 is my daily, so I don't know how much driving I am...
  9. H

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    First post here. Delivery date August 15. Aurora GT, with every option but the trailer hitch. I live in Seattle, so the delivery location is a few minutes drive away. As is the service center. Separately, my local contact at the Studio here in Seattle just told me that as of August 13, Lucid...
Back
Top