I'm using a 30 AMP plug from the 240V wall outlet to the 40AMP mobile charger. So hopefully all good, as you mentioned above. Appreciate your help/expertise.
I know I mentioned having the Lucid Home Charging system in my original post. More specifically its the 40 Amp Max Lucid Mobile charging cable that came with the car - I don't believe its wifi-enabled/connected but could be wrong. So I'm running 240v/30AMP power to the 40AMP Maximum Lucid Mobile...
Appreciate the responses guys. Good insights. I guess the most interesting part is how/why the issue started the very first time I tried to charge after the OTA update. Maybe they put some additional precautionary checks into the handshake process code..? Or maybe its something else. I will...
I did the 2.9.0 OTA this past weekend, then ran into a new issue while home charging with the Lucid Charger installed in my garage on 240V /30 AMP circuit. When I plugged into my home charger after doing the OTA update, the car would start charging for about 5 seconds, then stop. Over and over...
Pwmac - thank you for reaching out, very much appreciated. No worries and good luck with your sale to Carvana, hopefully they give you a good deal. If for whatever reason it doesn't work out let me know, might be interested. Best, hal.
Hi Richard, I should have been more clear, was hoping to find something from a private party seller. But yeah I've been watching the Lucid pre-owned site as well. Thank you
Looking to buy a 2023 or newer Air GT. I live in Phoenix but willing to travel for the right car. Prefer Cosmos Silver but open to White/Black/Grey. Looking for 19" Aero wheels. Open to any mileage under 30k.