Recent content by grtlooks

  1. G

    Main profile disappeared on my Lucid Air Touring

    I was the main profile, and my husband was the secondary one. Now, the only profiles that show up are my husband's and the guest profile. It won't allow me to add a profile. I have reset the infopanel, but nothing has changed. Has anyone else had a similar issue? Any ideas on how to get my...
  2. G

    Battery below 25%

    Bobby, I was not expecting that reply. Since, prior to this, recently, we have had no issues whatsoever. Everything seemed to be working perfectly. Is there any warnings that do come on when the battery is low, letting you know if certain features will be shutting down to save the battery...
  3. G

    Battery below 25%

    We were driving home from our labor day vacation and the battery was below 25%. we notice certain functions were no longer working, ie cruise control, the map guidance was funky, and some other features. When we got home and put the charger in, eventhough we have the charger to start charging...
  4. G

    OTA Update 2.6.16

    It's way too complicated, I turned it all off hopefully it will never come back on. again!
  5. G

    OTA Update 2.6.16

    Okay so if it was in the roll setting, I'm not sure what the difference is. why would it go backwards when in drive?
  6. G

    OTA Update 2.6.16

    The reboot seemed to work for the warnings however, Following the reboot, I noticed that the Creep setting was automatically enabled, even though I had never used it before. When I shifted into Drive while parked on completely flat ground, the vehicle began to roll backward, which seemed...
  7. G

    OTA Update 2.6.16

    thank you, I think it worked. I drove a short distance and there were no warnings.
  8. G

    OTA Update 2.6.16

    Thank you, I just did that. Hopefully, that will work. I will let you know later after we drive it .
  9. G

    OTA Update 2.6.16

    How do I do a hard reboot???
  10. G

    OTA Update 2.6.16

    We updated the car this last night. Prior to the update, everything was working fine. Now warnings displayed. Ever since the update we are now get warnings, 1st one came on, Rear Emergency Braking Unavailable and then, Automatic Vehicle Hold Fault- Drive with Caution Stability Control...
  11. G

    Bad Accident (bye bye lucid)

    So glad you're OK. That's sounds awful and I'm sure very scary
  12. G

    New Air Touring Owner in south FL

    Congratulations!!! with all the little incoveniences, I still love my Lucid
  13. G

    2.2.10

    finally, Lucid called back, reset phone to car and then reset car. So far so good.
  14. G

    2.2.10

    I will try the air logo reset
Back
Top