Recent content by goldengate

  1. G

    UX 3.0 Update

    There's definitely a guest profile bug.
  2. G

    Problems with 2.11.0

    I've noticed a few things: - Driver profiles resetting to 'guest' for no reason (whole separate post about this, multiple reports on Reddit) - Auto AC fan speed not adjusting, either low or high. Less responsive than before. - Spotify randomly pauses every 2 seconds - When ending a phone call...
  3. G

    3.0 on Air

    These sound very similar to my issue. And you have to click the "YES" to the popup warning to associate with your profile, otherwise it disappears in 5 seconds and there's no way to get it back, and when you click on the profiles the option is not there. Another member (pages ago) asked that...
  4. G

    3.0 on Air

    I almost started a new thread for this one as I'm seeing reports on Reddit and it seems to be an issue people are having. I just experienced it for the first time tonight. I'm copy / pasting below the relevant portions of my email to the software team (yes, I included Vin and time of incident)...
  5. G

    3.0 on Air

    Hitting that "L" logo works sometimes, but doesn't actually seem to kill Carplay, and if Spotify and Carplay are crashing, only way to fix it is a hard reset. Yesterday the L logo wasn't taking me back at all, so I think the two systems were fighting each other.
  6. G

    3.0 on Air

    I unpaired my phone (iphone 18 pro) and re-paired it, and they key seems to be working much better. Did you actually delete the key and then add it again? I could not have said it better myself. 100% agree. Audio pauses for no reason on Spotify as well. And the Lucid "card" does not allow you...
  7. G

    Problems with 2.11.0

    If you have Eero, turn off band steering in advanced settings. I have had this issue. I created a 2.4 ghz wifi network for the Lucid (because she's special and needs her own network) and that solved the issue, though turning off wifi, as you said, also solves the issue.
  8. G

    Problems with 2.11.0

    Spotify pauses every 2 seconds on Carplay... and I can't get out of Carplay, even when hitting the Lucid tile.... If Lucid native software had messages/texting, I would dump Carplay altogether.
  9. G

    UX 3.0 Feature Wishlists

    Geofence garage / work and allow us to not auto lock in those plus other locations. While auto lock is better with ux 3.0, still not great, and still times out because it's constantly locking and unlocking as I sit in the room adjacent to the garage.
  10. G

    UX 3.0 Update

    WOW! I just installed the update and applause all around for the new software team! Nothing is perfect, but this is a huge leap forward. Audio quality - much more bass. Being able to have Nav on he bottom screen and music on the top, wonderful, as it should always have been. The iPhone lock and...
  11. G

    UX 3.0 Update

    Please tell me they fixed the iPhone key and allowed us to turn off auto lock at home and work... pretty please?
  12. G

    Knock Knock, Lucid… It’s the Air Owners. Remember Us? 😂

    Yes, and they are in serious trouble short term. Emailed a compliment to the CEO. Zero response. Somehow, the Costco CEO (or his comms person) can respond in 24 hours. No biggie, I did not expect a response, but you know there are a lot of smart people on this forum who have run big businesses...
  13. G

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    Does Lucid still have a comms team? A well-run communications operation might be inclined to provide updates on "coming soon features" etc. to keep the Air owners - the early adopters - engaged and enthused. Elon was very good at that back in the day. If you start to lose the hearts and minds of...
  14. G

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    We former Tesla owners know that well. I remember them telling me my 2018 would drive itself with zero intervention. When I traded it for the Lucid last year, it still drove like a drunk 15 year old. But I loved that car, and appreciated the constant software updates that added features and kept...
  15. G

    Air software version 2.10.0

    @dahan55 It was painful reading what you posted, but I have to admit, it's true. I just emailed the CEO earlier this week begging him to just have the software team implement two quick hits: (1) 10 second delay before locking so we dont have that stupid "put something in the passenger side, then...
Back
Top