Recent content by Godman57

  1. G

    For Sale EV Charger for my Lucid Air, specifically the Mobile Charging Cable Kit (120V/240V)

    I ordered a Webasto Go Portable EV Charger/Charging Station - Level 2 & 1, which I am currently using. However, due to a delay in delivery, I purchased a new EV Charger for my Lucid Air, specifically the Mobile Charging Cable Kit (120V/240V). Now that both chargers have arrived, I won't be...
  2. G

    For Sale 5 x 21in Wheels for sale ($1,900 OBO). Los Angeles

    Sent you a message I’m interested
  3. G

    For Trade New Lucid Home Charging Station

    You can send me your information
  4. G

    For Trade New Lucid Home Charging Station

    I just sold my Lucid, and the home charging station is still here in good condition. The new owner purchased a charger for himself and won’t be taking mine. I initially thought of selling it, but I’d also be open to trading if you have something interesting to offer. Details: Lucid Connected...
Back
Top