Recent content by gmglass

  1. gmglass

    Screen Dimming

    @jedwin @alexm @lucidtouringman thanks fellas...will try everything after work today!
  2. gmglass

    Screen Dimming

    Fellow Owners- Yesterday after work, when I got into my car (2022 DE-R), I noticed the screen was very dim. Same this morning as I left for work. I don't recall any screen brightness settings. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks in advance!
  3. gmglass

    Raleigh, NC Lucid Air Wheel Alignment

    Fellow Lucid owners, has anyone found someone in the Raleigh area who can do a wheel alignment for a Lucid Air? I tried and struck out at my local Discount Tire as their system came up with a message "OEM codes required" -which they don't have. Thanks in advance!
  4. gmglass

    Lucid Home Charger Compatibility

    Either of the other Lucid Chargers will charge any car that has the same plug. I have the first version CCS charger and charge all sorts of friends' cars.
  5. gmglass

    Launch Mode is really fun

    Totally. I have 8-year-old twins, and my son refers to launch mode as 'Lightning McQueen'. Whenever we're at the front of a stoplight, he yells from the back seat, "Do the Lightning McQueen, Dad!"
  6. gmglass

    Raleigh, NC Area owners....

    Almost any inspection location can do it....and it's cheaper than the usual $35 as there's no emissions to check.
  7. gmglass

    Brake light status?

    My understanding is the brake light automatically illuminates whenever regen braking engages.
  8. gmglass

    OTA Update 2.7.0

    Found the same, update is a big set back as DDP went from finally smooth back to 'herky-jerky'
  9. gmglass

    Connected Home Charger - Speed Decreasing on 100A Circuit

    Team- I'm in the same camp. I used to get 17kW like CLOCKWORK. Now, post update, I'm falling to 12kW like CLOCKWORK. Essentially going from around 75 miles per hour added to 50. Seems too coincidental to be related to everyone's breaker or power utilization. Like the above owners, I'm...
  10. gmglass

    My first Photos (pre-tint and CC)

    Looking good! You'll love the car.
  11. gmglass

    Lucid Home Connected Home Charging Station Total loss

    Whoa! That's terrible. I'm glad everyone is safe.
  12. gmglass

    Delivery tomorrow! Air Touring

    My suggestion on key accessories are: LinerX mats: https://linerx.com/collections/all/lucid+2025+air TWRAP charging pad: https://twraps.com/products/magsafe-compatible-dual-wireless-charger-for-lucid-air?_pos=2&_sid=4f3179743&_ss=r
  13. gmglass

    Battery drain 5% to 6% overnight

    Weird. Maybe restart the software and see if it keeps happening.
  14. gmglass

    Battery drain 5% to 6% overnight

    Was car outside? In a garage? What was the temp outside of the car?
  15. gmglass

    Tuxmat Help Needed

    For what it's worth, I have these on my 2022 and love them: https://linerx.com/collections/all/lucid+2025+air
Back
Top