Recent content by ggrooms

  1. G

    OTA 2.8.16

    My experience has been similar. Def quite dangerous.
  2. G

    2.8.0 Software Update

    Perhaps Lucid could post a tutorial re Hands Free seat, steering wheel, etc positioning. I drive a 45 min route often and can get Hands Free to work one trip, then not the next and that is with me moving the seat and steering wheel to every position imaginable. This could be Lucids time to...
  3. G

    2.8.0 Feedback Only!

    I find that when I lower the steering wheel for hands free that the steering wheel blocks my view of the dashboard, esp viewing the blind spot cameras, suggestions? All in all, a nice step in the right direction.
  4. G

    UX 2.5 OTA Update

    I do not believe I have an issue w the new audio, my observation is that I can get the volume barely too high or too low, I’m missing that in between. What used to be volume level, say, 50%, is now 20%. I guess I’m saying that volume level sensitivity is less precise and that there is a big...
  5. G

    2.4.0 / 2.4.2 / 2.4.3 / 2.4.4 OTA

    I hold my finger on “air” for an extended period and nothing happens. I was hoping to give a reboot a try to see if it would help.
  6. G

    2.4.0 / 2.4.2 / 2.4.3 / 2.4.4 OTA

    Updated to 2.4.4 three days ago and this has been my experience and before any one attacks me, I am certain that Lucid will correct my issues. Cameras are clear of obstructions, but Lucid says they are not. Lane change works 1/4 the time. Apple Car Play not working, music plays while on the...
  7. G

    Looking for opinions on the 21" wheels

    I have 21 inch. Your tire recommendation? I care more about performance vs longevity. I’m guessing Michelins, but you’re def a trusted source with a wealth of Lucid knowledge. Thanks, Greg
  8. G

    (bug?) two songs play at the same time

    Happens to me when i am on my iPhone. I am having a chat and after 2-3 minutes the music begins playing concurrently with my conversation, quite annoying. I have brought this to the attn of Lucid on multiple occasions, zero remedies….so far. This has been happening for 1 year +.
  9. G

    Mirror Folding - Works occasionally

    I have to be very careful to keep my speed down while parking. Sort of annoying, I’d like more control. What if I need to retract mirrors urgently, not an option. If they’d let me retract at 15-20 mph and pop out at 15-20 I think I’d be happy.
  10. G

    Mirror Folding - Works occasionally

    My experience is that I have to be at zero to retract mirrors, but they do unfold at 9+. Any suggestions? I have brought this to the attn of Lucid many times. I would like to be able to roll in at 10 mph or less and fold on the fly vs having to come to a complete stop. Thanks, you are always...
  11. G

    FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

    My opinion, but i am no Lucid or tech expert, but the real improvement was 2.1.42, the .47 is imperceptible.
  12. G

    FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

    Been happening w/ my system for a year or so. I have reached out to Lucid for help…crickets.
  13. G

    Keyfob/Mobile Key proximity to trunk does not unlock

    Great info and good for you and me, lucid drivers. A non Lucid driver will not read the manual and Lucid customer service should have been able to help with something as simple gaining access to the vehicle. I am not venting, but trying to help Lucid be better as a company. Growing pains and...
  14. G

    Keyfob/Mobile Key proximity to trunk does not unlock

    I don’t disagree, but Lucid customer service should do a better job of helping a stranded Lucid driver. If it had been a dark, dangerous parking deck there could have been an issue. As it was the location was safe, but still very frustrating. I really just want Lucid to read this and make...
  15. G

    Keyfob/Mobile Key proximity to trunk does not unlock

    If you say so, Lucid customer service certainly doesn’t know all your tricks or doesn’t agree. Two chats with them and we got nowhere.
Back
Top