Recent content by georgedahir

  1. georgedahir

    CarPlay disconnects on its own

    Do you have any other profiles such as wife or family member? This was happening to me over the summer when my son was home from college and driving the car. Now that he has gone back to colllege, I have deleted his profile and I am no longer having any problems. So problem free that I am...
  2. georgedahir

    Has Anyone Tried APTV yet in the air?

    I don't have a subscription to youtube, so I did not sign in to it, but I did with Netflix. I think always a concern with my info being stolen. It is on the apple app store which hopefully gives some oversight, but you never know
  3. georgedahir

    Has Anyone Tried APTV yet in the air?

    I have downloaded it on my iphone. Once you have it in the phone you really don't have to open it for basic use of netflix and youtube. Just make sure that it is listed in your carplay. Once you are in your Lucid, then open carplay and touch the button that looks like a bunch of squares, you...
  4. georgedahir

    What do you want Silvio to address at Lucid's Q3'26 earning Call

    I would like an update on potential release date for hardware to achieve vehicle to home
  5. georgedahir

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    @marqie just posted a link to sign up to learn about potential new Air software https://lucidowners.com/threads/interested-in-previewing-future-lucid-air-software.16876/#:~:text=Interested%20in%20Previewing%20Future%20Lucid%20Air%20Software%3F
  6. georgedahir

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    Any inside information on V2H?
  7. georgedahir

    Chrome dash strip reflections

    Perhaps our friends at TWRAPS could come up with a solution for the glare with a clear matte nonreflecting application for the glare from the HVAC controls on the Air?
  8. georgedahir

    Is service overwhelmed?

    Lucid Service Center in Roswell is great. I had a fluid leak, likely pink battery coolant noted on Sunday morning. I called the service center in Roswell on Sunday and left a message. Bianca called me around 9:30 on Monday morning and arranged for a flatbed pickup of my Lucid Air GT from...
  9. georgedahir

    Lucid (allegedely) hires AlixPartners as part of restructuring.

    https://****************.com/lucid/exclusive-lucid-weighs-going-private-or-chapter-11-as-adviser-reports-to-board/
  10. georgedahir

    Air software version 2.10.0

    I am skipping this update, graphics too ugly
  11. georgedahir

    Maybe time for a new thread for owners who report *no* problems, (or at least, very few)

    Bought a used 23 Air GT in July 2025. Minimal to no issues for 9 months. After upgrading to cccv2 in February, I had to do soft reboot about 2 times per week since the Apple CarPlay would not work after charging. Since the 2.9.0, this has resolved. It is the best car I have ever owned No...
  12. georgedahir

    SOLD Lucid NACS to CCS adapter for Tesla supercharger

    I would love to buy this, but live in Nashville, so would have to ship it. I have had bad experiences buying things from this forum and have never received the items. Are you an eBay member and perhaps could list it on eBay? If not, no big deal. Thanks
  13. georgedahir

    Air Version 2.9.0

    My widget stated 0 miles at first. As soon as I got into range of the car with my phone, it adjusted to the appropriate amount of miles left on the charge.
  14. georgedahir

    Air Version 2.9.0

    I upgraded to cccv2 in February. I had 2.8.17 on my cccv1 at the time. After they installed cccv2 I noted in the widget that they were installing 2.8.17 again (even though it already had it when it went into service.
Back
Top