Recent content by Gangreene

  1. G

    The simple satisfaction of home dryer outlet charging

    I miss gas stations! NOT
  2. G

    Should I get the lucid home charger or something else?

    I had a charger, don't remember the brand, but when it died I had an electrician hardwire a Nema 14-50 EV plug on a 50A breaker and I limit it to 40A via the app and everything works great. Save yourself some money
  3. G

    It's Tire Time!!

    I just replaced my OEM tires after only 17k miles for the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4, $1400 in Tucson Discount Tire guaranteed 45k miles AIr Pure 4WD 19 front, 20 rear
  4. G

    What is the name of your Lucid?

    Lucy
  5. G

    TIDAL cannot connect

    Tidal is back!!!! I'm at Lucid version 2.8.16 and this am the Sign In button worked. Appreciate whoever fixed this
  6. G

    TIDAL cannot connect

    Has anyone tried a "Factory Reset" to solve this problem. I don't want to do it and start all over unless it is a success path.
  7. G

    TIDAL cannot connect

    Same problem here started yesterday. I hope this gets fixed I love Tidal
  8. G

    Lucid Air 2.8.9

    When texting or calling the audio volume use to lower for maybe 15 seconds then returned to previous level, now it remains lowered for like a minute! Anyone else experience this?
  9. G

    As an owner, why are you investing in Lucid?

    I'm 70+ and have seen a lot of cars and car companies come and go. I own, not lease, my Air Pure, (paid cash) and I own Lucid stock. Why? Because I believe this is by far the best introduction vehicle of my life. There isn't anything close. As for the stock, I don't believe the Saudi PIF is...
  10. G

    Yay Hardware upgrade CPU and memory

    I have the hardware upgrade and I like the response, however a minor issue I just discovered is when waking the car from the app, I get the spinning circle that it's still thinking but the doors unlock as if it's awake! That was the goal to unlock the doors but why the spinning, as if it has not...
  11. G

    Yay Hardware upgrade CPU and memory

    I got the upgrade today on my 23 Pure in my driveway in Tucson. It was business as usual for the service guy, Ryan, and the install went well. The software download took over 90 minutes and then it took 3 tries to log into the Lucid web site in the car to sync my ID. Ryan watched as I typed...
  12. G

    Cool new key fob for Gravity... hopefully for Air too? (pics)

    We need a collaboration between Twraps (great products) and some smart software guys on this forum to come up with a new key fob. I'd buy it
  13. G

    Lucid Motors in Canada

    Tariffs used indiscriminately, sledgehammer vs a scalpel, make little sense. You cannot convince a child in the middle of a tantrum of the ILLOGICAL path they have chosen, nor do they care who else is impacted! Do NOT under estimate the resolve of the child!
  14. G

    Referral Code

    Thx
  15. G

    Referral Code

    How do I add my referral code to my banner
Back
Top