Recent content by Gandalf

  1. G

    Giant Windshield Crack

    Had a fairly similar thing happen- Wife's '22 AGT had a very small chip (nearly invisible) on the lower left side of the windshield, below the tint line. in just 24 hours, on a hot July day, a 6" crack had formed, and continued to grow over the next few days. Tried to see if the usual windhield...
  2. G

    Lucid Gravity in the wild

    Sorry, just saw this now. Might have been me- Black with stealth trim? I live in COS, and get to Manitou occasionally. AFAIK, there are about 3 Gravitys in the Springs- another black, and one with a matte gray wrap.
  3. G

    In the decision making stage Gravity Touring lease — GT vs Touring + DreamDrive 2 Pro?

    Funny, I happen to be in a great position to comment on this- I own a GGT with DHP, but it's in the shop for service. They gave me a base Touring loaner (1,300 miles on it). Car looks exactly the same- Black with stealth trim, Purlux interior. Been driving the loaner for a few days now, and...
  4. G

    What is the name of your Lucid?

    My Brother named it- Pantera Negra
  5. G

    Is Lucid styling the problem?

    Styling, of course, is a completely subjective thing. I really like how the Gravity looks (especially from the rear quarter). That said, comparing the reactions I received after getting our Air GT in 2022- lots of gobsmacked people coming to me in parking lots, charging stations or on the road-...
  6. G

    Transporting Multiple Dogs in a Lucid Gravity – Setups & Recommendations?

    This was one of my considerations when buying the Gravity. (actually, that's a lie- I was always going to buy a Gravity). Love our '22 AGT, but it's not really dog friendly. But with a Retriever Large Dog crate (tied down nicely with straps hooked to the D rings near the hatch), I can take both...
  7. G

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

    That's a brilliant observation- turned off wifi on my phone, and voila! Live view is working! Thanks....
  8. G

    Repairing/Replacing Windshield

    I'm in the middle of dealing with this too on my '22 AGT. Big crack - 36" - appeared after parrking outside in 0 degree temps. Probably (I suspect) from an old chip repair. Insurance suggested Safelite (which I've used before), so I spoke to them and asked whether they had experience with Lucid...
  9. G

    Maybe time for a new thread for owners who report *no* problems, (or at least, very few)

    So as the guy who started this thread, I feel obligated to report on a problem that I didn't even know I had. I called Customer Service, asking for a second fob, and another keycard (long story, not that interesting, but needed them). Mobil service came by to link them to the car, and turns out...
  10. G

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

    Got mine on Friday afternoon (in Colorado), and so far, so great. Echoing pretty much everything that others have already mentioned. Best (for me) is NO MORE WHISTLING from the vents, and heating function seems much more efficient.
  11. G

    Out of Spec 3 Row EV race - Lucid Gravity driven by Kyle

    I watched them all (over many different sessions) and really appreciate them- both for the incredible work you put in to organize the drives, and for the insight into the driver experience for each of the cars. Kind of bummed you've left Colorado for NC- I was hoping to let you play around with...
  12. G

    Would You Purchase Again?

    No question- even before 3.3.20, it's the best car I've ever owned (but I still love our AGT, just not quite as much :cool:)
  13. G

    Maybe time for a new thread for owners who report *no* problems, (or at least, very few)

    No idea because I'm not 6' 2", and I don't want to risk jamming it into the garage door opener rail on the roof. Next time I'm parked in the open air, I'll take a look.
Back
Top