Recent content by furry

  1. F

    SOLD NEW - Lucid Connected Home Charging Station ($700 OBO)

    Lots of flaky buyers... Dropping the price to $600 + actual shipping to your zip code!
  2. F

    SOLD NEW - Lucid Connected Home Charging Station ($700 OBO)

    Yep still available - im in north jersey
  3. F

    SOLD NEW - Lucid Connected Home Charging Station ($700 OBO)

    Hi - This is the regular version, you would need a NACs adapter to use it on a Tesla I believe. Still available!!
  4. F

    SOLD NEW - Lucid Connected Home Charging Station ($700 OBO)

    Dropping the price $650 picked up. I can also ship at buyers expense!
  5. F

    SOLD NEW - Lucid Connected Home Charging Station ($700 OBO)

    All - Thanks for messaging. This is still available for local pickup in North Jersey
  6. F

    SOLD NEW - Lucid Connected Home Charging Station ($700 OBO)

    Not sure how to edit to original post - the NACS adapter is no longer available. I'm dropping the price of the home charging station to $700
  7. F

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    Adding to the data points here, just had my autovin/openlane presinspection: Only charges are for a 9" wheel scratch @ $200 (thats about market rate for wheel repair) I also have a seperate 1" scratch and a 2" scratch on other wheels and those are noted but have no associated charges. Fingers...
  8. F

    SOLD NEW - Lucid Connected Home Charging Station ($700 OBO)

    Brand new in the boxes - Ordered but never opened or installed. $1000 for both or Best Offer! Picked up in North Jersey - can meet within reasonable distance. Thanks
  9. F

    SOLD Bridgestone Blizzak Winter Tires and Wheels

    Looks like I can't direct message you - I'm in in northern Bergen County, near Ramsey
  10. F

    SOLD Bridgestone Blizzak Winter Tires and Wheels

    Sure I will private message you
  11. F

    SOLD Bridgestone Blizzak Winter Tires and Wheels

    It shows a small yellow tire symbol in the bottom of the dash - I stopped noticing it after the first few days. The wheels actually have bags so you can safely put them inside the car, but you may need to place the last wheel in the front passenger seat if I recall when I was moving them.
  12. F

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    Following this thread as my lease goes back soon, what im gathering is that fixing any damage prior to a final inspection and bill seems like the best plan. Although $200/wheel for refinishing is about market price so that doesn't seem to out of line.
Back
Top