Recent content by erwin76

  1. erwin76

    2.8.0 Software Update

    Hi GDRhapsody, did service find out what happened to your car? I just experienced the same “frunk open” error message and my car is bricked. It’s just towed to the Service Center.
  2. erwin76

    Another New Bay Area Pure Owner

    Congrats on the purchase!
  3. erwin76

    CA front license plate discussion

    thank you all for your inputs 👍
  4. erwin76

    CA front license plate discussion

    Hi @hydbob, I just got my car last week. Can we apply for this LPW right away or must wait until the actual plate comes from the DMV?
  5. erwin76

    Wheel specs

    Do you know which spec of wheel lock i.e. thread etc should I get? :)
  6. erwin76

    Wheel specs

    Hi, I am looking for a wheel lock for 21" Lucid wheel. Does anyone have a recommendation on which wheel lock to get?
Back
Top