Recent content by El Bee

  1. El Bee

    New Bugs Since 3.5.1

    9(9
  2. El Bee

    Verified Owner Badge

    Happy Birthday, @borski!!!
  3. El Bee

    The Press Embargo Has Been Lifted

    I’m not a fan of the Bear badging. Declined it on my AGT and pray it is also optional on the GDE!
  4. El Bee

    Gravity [Dream Edition] Reservations Tracker

    I have upgraded to the DE for maximum robustness.
  5. El Bee

    BUG 2024 Bug Survey!!!

    Done… thanks Bobby!
  6. El Bee

    To Spare or not to Spare

    I’ll pick one up today. Is there a particular make you recommend?
  7. El Bee

    To Spare or not to Spare

    I’m contemplating a last minute road trip from LA to Sacramento this week for a family funeral. I’ve already had to replace two of the Pirelli 21” due to encounters with potholes and am a bit nervous about making the trip without a spare. I have ordered to EWSportline but I don’t think it will...
  8. El Bee

    2.1.3 Update

    After downloading 2.1.3I lost all of my cameras THE FIX: There is a patch that cam be pushed to the affected vehicles. After which the cameras require re-calibration. Should take a day or two as they are pretty busy right now. They are graciously putting me in a loaner. Fingers crossed for...
  9. El Bee

    Vanity Mirror Lights

    Ordered and on their way. Thanks!
  10. El Bee

    Vanity Mirror Lights

    Thanks, Bobby!
  11. El Bee

    Vanity Mirror Lights

    Anyone else having issues with the vanity mirror lights in the visor? Both driver and passenger side units are no longer coming on when the magnetized cover is lifted, just a brief flash–then nothing.
Back
Top