Recent content by ec256

  1. E

    3.0 on Air

    Bump
  2. E

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    Does UX 3.0 for the Air include the dynamic range on the cockpit like the gravity?
  3. E

    3.0 on Air

    I wanted to send a huge thank you to everyone at Lucid, and especially to the software development teams. Thank you for your dedication and hard work!!!!
  4. E

    Let rate our service center

    Atlanta, GA - 5. They have been very good to me.
  5. E

    Referral

    https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=F91QQ78H Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and earn Lucid reward points
  6. E

    Hi from Minnesota

    Welcome and congrats!!!!
  7. E

    Need a Referral Code please

    https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=F91QQ78H Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate F91QQ78H - referral code
  8. E

    Air Touring - Referral Code

    https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=F91QQ78H Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate It has never been used. Here you go : F91QQ78H
  9. E

    RESOLVED Android Auto Thursday

    Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!!!! Just remember that "Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength." — Charles Caleb Colton I would like to thank Lucid for keeping their promise on delivering Android Auto. This is my final quote.
  10. E

    RESOLVED Android Auto Thursday

    Yes. I received and installed the update this morning. Tomorrow will be my final quote on patience. I would like to Thank everyone for putting with my quotes on patience for the last two plus years.
  11. E

    RESOLVED Android Auto Thursday

    Does this mean that we can officially shutdown the Android Auto Thursday thread?
  12. E

    RESOLVED Android Auto Thursday

    I wish. I guess we will have to wait until next Thursday.
  13. E

    RESOLVED Android Auto Thursday

    Maybe this is the last quote but who knows. Lucid PLEASE send out AA today so that we can close this thread.
  14. E

    RESOLVED Android Auto Thursday

    Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!!! Just remember that "When it comes to patience, we don't have to change old habits; we can build better ones." — Sue Bender
  15. E

    RESOLVED Android Auto Thursday

    Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!! Just remember that "Humility is attentive patience." — Simone Weil
Back
Top