Recent content by DrJBell

  1. D

    Dream drive pro and autonomy subscription

    I noticed that and was surprised by it, but I do know during investor day they did show it on the roadmap. The only is i don’t remember if that was only for gravity or if it also included air.
  2. D

    Dream drive pro and autonomy subscription

    That was clear as day hands off eyes off! I have DD premium since I was leasing and didn’t see the value in the pro since most of the features weren’t there but I have enjoyed multiple road trips in the air because it’s so awesome to drive. Sorry you had issues on your recent trip. Will be...
  3. D

    Cosmos prototype

    Getting excited!
  4. D

    Dream drive pro and autonomy subscription

    wow 10k, what did you believe was going to be future capabilities? I am curious because even now the website just says: future-capable advanced driver assistance system hardware available, and this is so vague they can essentially say anything satisfies this requirement. It would be nice if they...
  5. D

    Software wish list

    This is in my GV70 from 2022, I always wondered my gravity didn’t have this for the frunk and for the trunk.
  6. D

    Dream drive pro and autonomy subscription

    Fair I was thinking of Air when I wrote this, for tesla i assume they don’t charge separately for the cameras they need for FSD because all their cars have them is that correct?
  7. D

    Cosmos prototype

    Thanks, yeah it looks nothing like their design language to me.
  8. D

    Dream drive pro and autonomy subscription

    Has anyone heard how this is actually going to be implemented? Can you imagine paying $6,500 for DreamDrive Pro/sensors back in 2022 or whenever and then, years later, being told you need a subscription to fully use the advanced features those sensors were purchased for? I really hope Lucid...
  9. D

    Cosmos prototype

    Why do we think this is even a lucid?
  10. D

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    Literally what they did! MY27 has no real changes in the air. That being said they are working on 3.0UX for air that will be released by end of year and working on service because those will impact cosmos sales and help streamline OTA updates across their models.
  11. D

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    MY27 is out and no changes really. During investor day they already showed that air will get updates in MY28
  12. D

    Service Appointments

    I’m seeing so many negative comments about service that I figured I should share my experience. Hopefully it helps balance out the algorithm, because when people researching Lucid only see negative service stories on these forums, I think it can unnecessarily scare potential buyers away. So, a...
  13. D

    Nobody left working Lucid Support? (Also, dark pattern hold music.)

    I just called myself and hit the call me back option and received a call back that same day and an appointment in a week. I of course called my service center not sure why people aren't doing that for actual service needs unless you are stranded on the side of the road on a weekend.
  14. D

    Nobody left working Lucid Support? (Also, dark pattern hold music.)

    Yo you were at Monterey Car Week? I was there too, we should start putting in addition to our names our Lucid forum names
  15. D

    Cosmos prototype

    I get they have this luxury tone, but I agree they would sale so much more if they had true color options. All the colors look too similar. I love what they did with the Gravity cross. They should have already had they one in production it would help sales immensely and those colors on the...
Back
Top