Recent content by Doxly

  1. Doxly

    I have 2.8.30, when will I get 2.9.0?

    I have a 2025 Air GT. I am still on software Version 2.8.30. When can I expect to get the latest update?
  2. Doxly

    Any Improvement After the Hardware Upgrade?

    I have a 2025 Air GT. I am still on software Version 2.8.30. When can I expect to get the latest update?
  3. Doxly

    Air Version 2.9.0

    Still waiting. I have a 2025 Air GT. Why haven't I been offered this update?
  4. Doxly

    Lucid Air Purchase/Lease - Referral Code

    Use this referral code and save some money on your Lucid. https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=I1MV6SFZ
  5. Doxly

    Successful lease return

    Just so you all know, these guys are Lucids Official Partner (OPENLANE/AutoVIN): You should not rely solely on their "pre-inspection" as your only third-party source if you want to contest findings. Because they are the same company that performs the final inspection for Lucid Financial, their...
  6. Doxly

    Lucid Air Sales mix. Which Lucid Air Trim Model hase had the most sales. Is it the Pure, Touring or Grand Tourning?

    I would agree. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any data on this. I posed the question because of all the posts on resale value. Will one model have greater depreciation than another because of supply?
  7. Doxly

    Lucid Air Sales mix. Which Lucid Air Trim Model hase had the most sales. Is it the Pure, Touring or Grand Tourning?

    Lucid Air Sales .. Which Lucid Air Trim /Model has had the largest sales numbers. Is it the Pure, Touring or Grand Touring?
  8. Doxly

    Distracted driver system goes off after 10-15min drive

    I get it all the time. As soon as I look at my sideview mirror, or just glance at the pilot panel, I get disconnected. very annoying.
  9. Doxly

    Dream Drive Pro Highway assist stearing sensitivity

    this is great information. Very helpful. I will give it a try. Thanks!!
  10. Doxly

    Dream Drive Pro Highway assist stearing sensitivity

    I have an Air Gt with DDpro. When DDP and Drive Assist are activated, unless i grip the stearing wheel at the 10 & 2 clock position and squeeze, the red flashing warning tells me to. grab the wheel. If I grip the wheel anywhere else with two hands the alarm sounds. Is this something that can...
  11. Doxly

    Mobile key unlocking delay

    For everyone using both the key fob and the mobile phone app at the same time, be careful not to leave your phone in the car when shopping as I once did. The car will not lock as you walk away.
  12. Doxly

    Audio stops working

    have you tried performing a soft reboot? Go to settings, at top right of polot panel, hold down the Air logo while you have your foot on the brake. System will reboot in about a minute or so.
  13. Doxly

    New 2025 Lucid Air Won't Charge on Chargepoint home charger?

    I have a Chargepoint Charger and I regularly charge my Air GT without a problem. Check your settings on your Chargepoint and make sure that the timer for timed charging is off. This is something I experienced once. When turned off, everything worked. Good luck,
  14. Doxly

    Consumer Reports Reliabilty Rankings

    I am not surprised as I am sure we have all had some issues. Lots of the problems hreported are from previous model years. Many of the issues have been addressed.
Back
Top