Recent content by donfenn

  1. donfenn

    Service Expansion In So Cal

    I had a field service visit today for my Air, arranged through the Beverly Hills service center, for the new processor upgrade, a seat repair, and a trim repair. The process was easy. I left a message, received a return call within 24 hours, and scheduled an appointment about 3½ weeks out. That...
  2. donfenn

    Anyone else encounter a strange tear in seat upholstery?

    I just had my drivers seat cushion cover replaced again.. I actually think the new material feels a bit more stout than previous PurLuxe.. Might be wishful thinking, but time will tell.
  3. donfenn

    Stock Momentum

    You’re correct—they need to sell cars while we wait for Cosmos, and they can't do it on Gravity alone. I think Lucid needs to do a better job promoting the Air’s value and performance, hopefully with a fresh push around the new operating system and a more attainable price. The Air Pure at 69k...
  4. donfenn

    Stock Momentum

    They have a long way to go, but this is a step in the right direction. I think the Gravity momentum is good, and Air with much improved operating system, should kindle a bit more postive Air press...
  5. donfenn

    Buying your Air at lease-end

    I think about that too, but with the deal I negotiated on mine, I feel there’s enough value left in the car to make the buyout worthwhile. I paid just under $34K for a car that drives better than anything else I’ve owned--- and what else can you buy at this price which drives like this?? Mine...
  6. donfenn

    Anyone else encounter a strange tear in seat upholstery?

    If it is a stress tear along along line of perforations it should be covered by warranty... Get it done before lease return.. The material is comfortable-- but it is just too soft and fragile for car seat
  7. donfenn

    Warranty expiring in November

    I recently bought out my Lucid lease through Tresl, which is now listed as a suggested financing partner for buyouts—somewhat buried under the lease-end options on the Lucid Financial website. I still have about a year left on my original warranty. During the transaction, Tresl sent me an...
  8. donfenn

    Lucid Air GT falling under $40k

    Note that battery and drivetrain have much longer coverage of 8 years 100k miles, but it would make sense for a third party to fill the void with extended warranty options for the other issues.
  9. donfenn

    Lease Buyout

    Update. I still had two weeks left before turn-in, so I called to ask for an update on my buyout price and got a surprise.. They increased the price by $200.. Their review process involves active used market pricing, so it can fluctuate.. However, they also said my earlier printed buy-out...
  10. donfenn

    Looking at Used 2023 GT, What should I look for in the test drive

    Unfortunately, it appears Lucid will not disclose anything regarding history or options unless you have title to car..
  11. donfenn

    Lease return process

    Was this a final bill after car was returned? They are well aware that PurLuxe material has a durability issue and have handled replacement under warranty for countless owners.. I would strongly contest it, as the photo shows a breakdown of the material between perforations--as opposed to a...
  12. donfenn

    DDP / SSP activation cost?

    I have been scouring the market for that spec in a 2024-2025...I actually found it difficult to find these in Touring.. Much easier in Grand Touring, I found a 2025 near me with both options activated, but no leather, so it did not have alcantara headliner--which I have in my current Pure...
  13. donfenn

    2026 Lucid Air Pure at 12,000 Miles

    Nice review.. I like those Aeronaut wheels, which are no longer an option.
  14. donfenn

    3.0 on Air

    I assume everybody on Lucid's radar got this, but this UX3.0 promo just posted: https://lucidmotors.com/stories/lucid-air-ux-3-0?utm_source=marketingcloud&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=US-ux3_info_aud_en-us_hrs_air_20260929&utm_content=CTA1&utm_term=
  15. donfenn

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    Do those downloading this have the updated processor?
Back
Top