Recent content by Denali_Dane

  1. Denali_Dane

    Sapphire style Spoiler?

    Hey yall, in case anyone is interested. Their is a Company in the US called Spoiler King that appears to make a rather good looking spoiler just for the lucid Air. I ordered one to check it out. Its in the mail. https://ebay.us/m/ndsd0R
  2. Denali_Dane

    Sapphire style Spoiler?

    Thank you for the pictures
  3. Denali_Dane

    Sapphire style Spoiler?

    Oh can I see some pictures? I am definitely interested.
  4. Denali_Dane

    Wiper Error and sensitivity on AT

    Mine is self induced. I bump the wiper when trying to use the turn signal.
  5. Denali_Dane

    Lucid Air Casa Grande Christmas Parade 2025

    Lucid Motors participated in the Casa Grande Arazona Electric Lights Christmas Parade this year. Santa's sled is going Electric. Video courtesy of my family. They sent me that and I thought yall would enjoy it as well.
  6. Denali_Dane

    Share your best pic!

    And it still looks amazing. Nice picture.
  7. Denali_Dane

    Share your best pic!

    Oh nice. Sweet ride
  8. Denali_Dane

    Sapphire style Spoiler?

    Still have not heard back. I still see a charge on my bank statement. But its been crickets from the company unfortunately.
  9. Denali_Dane

    Who says a bear has to walk backwards?

    I need to get home and take some pictures of the California Racing Bears that I have on it now. I put on an original style with both sides facing forward for Monterey Car Week then thought i would try out a Sapphire Style. These are the exact same size decals you can get at the Lucid dealership...
  10. Denali_Dane

    Sapphire style Spoiler?

    Because i do sometimes.
  11. Denali_Dane

    Sapphire style Spoiler?

    It badly needs a wing. Its the only thing that's really missing.
  12. Denali_Dane

    Sapphire style Spoiler?

    Oh nice. I ordered one right after you. This gives me more hope that it will process. Yes mine was the same cost. Shipping to the west coast.
  13. Denali_Dane

    Sapphire style Spoiler?

    Not yet. Still waiting to see if they will ship to the US
Back
Top