Recent content by DDX

  1. D

    Shoutout to Vancouver Owners: Thinking of joining the Lucid family (Gravity Lease) — Real thoughts on the car & local service?

    I can't answer for Vancouver as I live in North Carolina and I'm 400 miles from the nearest SC. My experience with a 3-yr old Air Touring and 6-month old Gravity is that OTA updates and Lucid Mobile Service have addressed 95% of my service needs. The alternate year annual inspections have been...
  2. D

    Level 2 EV Charger at home, for Lucid Gravity Touring - Suggestions / Experience

    Congrats on Gravity!!! We installed the Lucid Home charging station 3 years ago for our Air Touring. We now use it for the Gravity and it works fine with the NACS adapter. Since we had 240 volts available in the garage we had it wired for 80 amps. I’m seeing 19kw and around 80 miles of range...
  3. D

    Misha Charoudin Takes the Gravity on a Lap of the Nürburgring (It's also his new daily)

    Great video but now I’m curious as to what it could do with DE power and track oriented tires. 🤯. Insane
  4. D

    The standard Surreal Sound (10 speakers) audio system

    I have the base sound system in our Gravity GT and the SSPro in our ‘23 Air Touring. The SSPro is better especially at the lower frequencies but not substantially better. I am quite pleased with the base system in the Gravity. I use Tidal and SiriusXM in both vehicles. Music playing through...
  5. D

    Grand Touring without Dynamic Handling Package

    I have a GGT with 20/21 wheels and standard handling package. Overall drive and ride is actually a little smoother and just as precise as our Air Touring. The only downside is parking the GGT compared to the Air. It is longer and requires a little more effort to park in some tight spaces...
  6. D

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    @margie, Thanks for the update regarding 3.5. Just to provide some context and a more positive perspective, I had the pleasure of driving our Gravity GT over 800 miles last week on a road trip. With the latest update 3.4.4, we had only one issue with the SW - SiriusXM required re-sign-on and...
  7. D

    A Spare Tire Question...

    I bought the modernspare kit for my 2023 Air Touring. The jack is rated at 4000lbs and is low profile. Have not tested it but believe it will work fine for lifting just one corner of the car. https://modernspare.com/product/2022-2026-lucid-air-spare-tire-kit-options/
  8. D

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    Just curious. Will the Cargo Bins fit on top of the Frunk Seat? Guess I could easily remove the seat when making the Costco run :)
  9. D

    Hi from Savannah!

    I have a 2023 Air and 2026 Gravity. I live 400 and 250 miles between two SCs on the east coast. I am also 2-3 hours away from Mobile Service techs. My experience with the Mobile Techs has been excellent. They have been responsive and capable of fixing minor items and completing annual...
  10. D

    How's Your Gravity

    Hi Rick, We took delivery of our Gravity a couple of weeks ago and truly love the vehicle. We own an Air for 2.5 years and love it as well. The Gravity had 3 minor cosmetic issues (rubber trim and a hard to see paint chip) and a larger issue with a noisy 2nd row seat during adjustments. There...
  11. D

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    Thanks Ron_Burgundy for the tip. I order the Canvasback cover and added 2" wide legs (with Velcro) to the panels to support them when the 2nd row seats are up as well. Works like a true MacGwyver masterpiece. See pics. Hopefully, Lucid or Canvasback will market a more custom solution. But...
  12. D

    Software Version 2.8.7

    Since installing 2.8.7 I have had a couple of instances where the center screen went out while driving. Never happened in over 2 years with the car. Placed car in Park and it immediately restored. My mobile tech said they are aware of some issues with the update and working on a fix.
  13. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    This is the message I received for my GGT - “The vehicle was added to the production queue on August 31st and we expect it to be ready for delivery in approximately 8-12 weeks from that date.” Of course, I only read the 8 weeks part😀
  14. D

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    My SA told me last week that our GGT ordered 11/7/24 qualifies for the $2k Loyalty Offer and the $7.5k credit towards a lease. Btw, after 318 days of checking, our status just moved to In-Production. Stellar White, Stealth, 20/21 wheels, Yosemite Purluxe, DD2P, surreal sound, 7seat, Std Hand...
  15. D

    Is the stock a steal or not at 2.2

    A couple analysts have $5 high estimates. Hopefully it will go to $10 by end of next year. I bought at $7 in 2022 and $2.50 recently.
Back
Top