Recent content by DanHi

  1. D

    Scheduled charging not happening

    I've had a couple of instances where the schedules charging doesn't start. Is anyone else having this issue?
  2. D

    Best place for Lucid Air Phone holder

    Did you make this yourself or did you buy this?
  3. D

    Looking For Some Beta Testers - LucidTracker+

    I would like to help. I'm also a developer, so might be able to provide some debugging assistance if needed.
  4. D

    Sirius XM Favorites disappeared from home screen

    And the day after I wrote this, they came back. So odd1
  5. D

    Sirius XM Favorites disappeared from home screen

    So, in the past, on the home screen it showed my favorite Sirius XM channels. Now it shows the most recently played albums from my USB stick. I have recently started using voice commands to switch from USB to Sirius and different Sirius channels (not sure if that has anything to do with...
  6. D

    I know this has been asked before: List of Hey Lucid commands

    I know there are others because I now use the Sirius XM commands, someone from Lucid please respond.
  7. D

    I know this has been asked before: List of Hey Lucid commands

    I have been taking my eyes off the road to change stations on Sirius XM, and then I find that Hey Lucid supports it! (BTW, anyone have any idea how to get it to recognize the Yacht Rock station (yeh, I'm old)?). Anyway, I have to believe that Lucid knows what all the valid commands are. Can...
  8. D

    Scheduled charging bug

    Well, that's just stupid. I don't know who thought that was a good idea, but it isn't. It makes scheduled charging pretty worthless (in my opinion).
  9. D

    Scheduled charging bug

    Just another person that this doesn't work for. I set it to charge at 10:00 AM (that's the super low rate where I live). Just got back to the house (3:00 pm), plugged it in and then minutes later it starts charging. I turned off the charging via the app, and I suspect it won't start charging...
  10. D

    USB Music

    Duh! When I looked again there are two "pages" on the music screen and USB is on the second page.
  11. D

    USB Music

    I know I'm missing something obvious, but I don't see the USB option anymore on the music screen. I've done this in the past, but not since they introduced Android Auto, which seems to take the spot that USB used to have. What am I missing?
  12. D

    Difference in cost at different types of charging stations

    Is there a way get get the mi/kWh?
  13. D

    Difference in cost at different types of charging stations

    I just successfully charged at a Tesla charging station, and was wondering if there is a difference in cost at the various types of charging stations.
  14. D

    Android auto

    AA doesn't reliably connect, and when it doesn't (just circles on starting until it gives up), the only way I've found to fix it is to reboot the Lucid. Tried disabling, re-enabling Bluetooth on the car, but that didn't work.
  15. D

    Android auto

    I do that, but the new order is not reflected in the car. Do I need to restart the car or AA to get this correctly reflected?
Back
Top