Recent content by CrashDummy

  1. CrashDummy

    Excessive power consumption

    I'm sure this isn't news in this forum, but also found out that the "Since last charge" tripodometer accounts for all power used, while Trip A and Trip B only account for power used while moving. That's how I noticed the power drain while it was idle - the two were very far apart even when I...
  2. CrashDummy

    Excessive power consumption

    On a trip to Florida (from Virginia) earlier this year, I noticed that the m/kWh usage was getting worse and worse. The car's lifetime was about 3.8, but the usage on the trip was more like 2.2. It took a couple of months to gather enough data to get the folks at Lucid to take notice. When I...
  3. CrashDummy

    Android Mobile App 2.12.0 - Is Anyone Else Having Problems?

    I had the Lucid widget on my home screen. I removed it a couple of hours ago and the app seems to be behaving normally since then. I can revisit it and it has updated info and responds to climate control and other commands. It was badly misbehaving earlier today, so I don't think an update was...
  4. CrashDummy

    Android Mobile App 2.12.0 - Is Anyone Else Having Problems?

    Good idea, and thanks for bringing it to my attention. I wrote a fairly detailed note to [email protected] with the info they suggested (VIN, software versions, time of incident and description). If you're getting frustrated like I am, please do the same!
  5. CrashDummy

    Android Mobile App 2.12.0 - Is Anyone Else Having Problems?

    Getting the same symptoms here. I get one interaction with the app and then it needs to be forced closed and restarted to work at all. Quite annoying.
  6. CrashDummy

    Tesla Supercharger first experience

    Pulled into a Tesla Supercharger station next to a Wawa today to test out the Lucid/Tesla charging experience. I bought the Lucid NACS adapter and wanted to find out if I needed to pull out a credit card or double-park and what the whole interaction was like. Thankfully, the station had a lane...
Back
Top