On the release note it says Android Auto will fill up the entire screen. However, after my Lucid Air UX 3.0 update, Android Auto still the same size. Is that what everyone is experiencing?
Yes...I'm one of those owners. I keep my "baby" clean as a whistle ALL THE TIME....even if I take my car out to get groceries at the local market. When I come home I would spend at least 15 min dusting it then clean off any "bee poops" with a spray detailer. I know....I'm obsessed. And to see my...
Let's just agree to disagree.
Yes, I always asked service not to wash my car when I'm at the BH location. But, this is the 1st time that the exterior of the car was this FILTHY. It was obviously stored outside exposed to the elements for OVER one month in the hot sun.
Again, I'm NOT mad at...
I agreed with that. I totally understand that they are overworked and not enough technicians to work on all the cars.
My complaint was mostly on how they treated my car under their possession for over a month. I really thought they would stored my car inside a covered garage.
My car was stored for over a month on the TOP level of that garage.... out in the open. There's no way that car was stored inside a covered garage considered how filthy it was. I did asked my service rep and he confirmed.
There's no reason to have my car sitting there for over a month when...
So to update...i finally got my car back from Lucid Beverly Hills Service for Year 2 maintenance. Car was dropped off on May 27, and I got it back on July 10...so over one whole month in the shop.
I don't understand why my car needs to be in the shop to be "in queue" for a technician for that...
IC......that's too bad because it takes me 15min to get there.
I'll give Torrance location a try next time...I think that's a bigger location but it will take me 45min to get there. If it gets my car back sooner, guess its worth the drive.
Yes....not a Lucid Loner but an Enterprise rental. Got a MB CLA.
Have to go get gas...now I remember how I hated waiting in line for Costco Gas and how expensive.
How long is the average time for service these days? I have my car at the Bev Hills location for 3 weeks now for the year 2 maintenance, a coolant flush (campaign), and squeaky trunk opening.
My advisor just texted saying my car is still in queue and on hold for a technician and would be...
Thank you for your respond.
Although specifically, I was asking more like locking the door and walk away...will result the car being in Long sleep/off. So I assume from your answer that even when they car is in sleep/off, the Wifi should still work for the download?
No.. The garage Wifi...
I live in a condo building and the underground garage does have WiFi. I connected the Air to the garage WiFi, lock the door and went up to my unit. But, I’m still getting the connect to WiFi notice on my phone app.
Does locking the door shuts off the WiFi? I really don’t want to sit in my car...
Yes…mine did the same today after last night update.
It will default to old Drive Assist, and it won’t engage the hands-free even though I know the part of fwy I previously on many times had handsfree drive assist.
There was no change in my steering wheel so it’s not that it can’t see my face.
Mine was doing that a lot also and also not even activating at all on major Los Angeles Fwy...UNTIL a member here suggest that I lower my steering wheel so that the Distracted Driver Camera can monitor your face constantly. Now it works like a charm.
I wish I can experience the Handsfree Drive Assist after the update by taking my car to work this morning. But apparently, the 101 frwy is not designated to work with Handsfree yet…I kept getting the “put ur hands on the wheel”warning. For those who don’t know 101 frwy in Los Angeles…it’s a...