This might be helpful: a photo of my panel with the clamps installed on the mains, and the control box at the bottom . You can also see its antenna for communications with the two EVSEs poking out below the panel.
If you are speaking about the Emporia, yes, I believe you could use the clamps on a sub panel as long as you had access to the feeder conductors. There shouldn’t be any issues with using this with a higher amp breaker. I considered a higher amp breaker but was convinced that unless one is a...
I also had only rare success in engaging hands free driving on 3.6. Typically after a short period of driving, the driver attention alert would pop up, making it impossible to engage.
I was really looking forward to 3.6.3, which I installed two days ago. Yesterday I went out for my first post...
FWIW, our household went from a Kia EV 9 with a ChargePoint on a 60 amp circuit to a two EV family by adding my Gravity GT. I wanted another 60 amp circuit for the second EVSE but was concerned about 120 amps on a 200 amp panel. I did some research and found Emporia chargers. Each includes a...