Recent content by ccattie

  1. ccattie

    QUESTION Comps question in total loss (options and carfax help)?

    Is there anybody here with a carfax account who can run 2 reports? I want to get more information on the comps I was provided with (I know one had an accident). Is there a way to tell if cars had DDPro or SSP based on the VIN or would somebody at Lucid need to look the cars up to see what...
  2. ccattie

    Right to Appraisal -- what is it and when to use it

    Statefarm in Delaware has removed it as well.
  3. ccattie

    QUESTION Comps question in total loss (options and carfax help)?

    I had hired an independent appraiser only to be told "Please be advised that there is no appraisal clause on this policy. Arbitration is part of the Delaware Policy" My only option is arbitration which I know is never fair and different from right to appraisal.
  4. ccattie

    QUESTION Comps question in total loss (options and carfax help)?

    Wow a GT with an accident and a Touring model. They're really screwing me. I might have to contact insurance commissioner or something.
  5. ccattie

    QUESTION Comps question in total loss (options and carfax help)?

    It has been over a month. Is anybody able to look up those 2 VINs?
  6. ccattie

    QUESTION Comps question in total loss (options and carfax help)?

    Not sure what state you live in. I attempted to exercise my right to appraisal but was informed "Please be advised that there is no appraisal clause on this policy. Arbitration is part of the Delaware Policy". I think something is fishy with the comps. They did not include any from Lucid...
  7. ccattie

    QUESTION Comps question in total loss (options and carfax help)?

    My Lucid was deemed a total loss. I'm trying to see if the comps they provided are real comps. If somebody has Carfax access, could they tell me if they are clean? These are supposed to be comps to my fully loaded Air GT. I'm curious if these are even both Grand Tourings and if they have...
  8. ccattie

    SOLD Lucid Glass Canopy sunshades $125 shipped

    Brand new still in the box and unopened. I got them before my Lucid was wrecked. $125 shipped to lower 48 - will consider other shipping but you'll have to cover that Lucid Air Sunshade Set, Glass Canopy Lucid Motors official store for Lucid Motors and Lucid Air t-shirts, jackets, caps, and...
  9. ccattie

    SOLD Lucid NACS to CCS1 Charging Adapter

    sent you PM
  10. ccattie

    For Sale 40A Mobile Charging Cable Kit - J1772 with plug adapters

    $400 shipped to lower 48 Charger + mounting hardware Travel Bag NEMA 14-50 adapter NEMA 14-30R adapter NEMA 5-15 adapter Tesla to J1772 adapter (for use when using a Tesla destination charger at a hotel or friends house - not for supercharging)
Back
Top