Recent content by Bthegreek

  1. B

    ADIOS LUCID: I really hate to make this post but after only two months of ownership, my '23 Lucid AT is gone.

    My lease is expiring in Jan and we have decided to move on as well with a different brand . Too many issues with it . I love how the car looks and drives but everything else is not there yet . Maybe will revisit in about 5 years ..
  2. B

    Software Version 2.8.7

    Thank you for posting this ! We all love our cars ( some way more than others ) but the constant problems with these software updates needs to be addressed.
  3. B

    Software Version 2.8.7

    This morning in the middle of my highway drive the screen went blank! Between the car not going to Drive ( for 2 months ) and this one I am done with this car after my lease expires in few months .. The robustness is killing me !
  4. B

    False window open alerts

    In my case I get the warning but the windows are close
  5. B

    False window open alerts

    New update another software bug !
  6. B

    [RESOLVED BY OTA 2.7.0] Car won’t go into DRIVE !

    It’s maddening for me ! Still waiting for a software fix . My wife’s lease is coming up and after watching this issue Lucid is out of the question for her next car .
  7. B

    [RESOLVED BY OTA 2.7.0] Car won’t go into DRIVE !

    If Lucid doesn’t fix this issue in the next 2 weeks I am planing to do the same . It’s been a month already with this issue .
  8. B

    [RESOLVED BY OTA 2.7.0] Car won’t go into DRIVE !

    That’s how I feel as well . The least Lucid can do it’s to allow the affected cars to roll back to previous software version until the next patch comes out..
  9. B

    [RESOLVED BY OTA 2.7.0] Car won’t go into DRIVE !

    I don’t have DD pro and I am affected. Touring 2024 ..
  10. B

    Beware the car, beware the company

    I am sorry to hear about your experience! Do you mind sharing some information about the recall that triggered the incident? Thank you
  11. B

    [RESOLVED BY OTA 2.7.0] Car won’t go into DRIVE !

    Thank you for taking the time to shed some light and recognize the problem. Do you have a rough estimate on the time frame for the fix / update? Again thank you !
  12. B

    Days Since The Last Major Feature Release... Yikes!

    😂😂😂 yeah good luck !
Back
Top