Recent content by BSheppard

  1. BSheppard

    Lucid Gravity in the wild

    I think that was me! resident of Mukilteo out buying office furniture! (North Garage)
  2. BSheppard

    The simple satisfaction of home dryer outlet charging

    Here in the Pacific Northwest West I charge on a 50amp circuit at 11cents a kilowatt hour any time of day, it is a beautiful thing to roll in at the end of day and wiz out in the morning!
  3. BSheppard

    Service center Response time seems to only be getting worse :( (Chicago Goose Island Service Center in this case) anyone else?

    The Seattle service center are making a real effort and I got an appointment for the annual service without any issue.
  4. BSheppard

    Gravity DE Arbitration Victory

    I have had my Lucid Gravity for almost one year (October 14th 2025) I have had a few software bugs, and on occasion still get them. However, this is a beautiful car and an absolute pleasure to drive. NO REGRETS WHAT SO EVER. Do I wish it was easier to contact the service center without the...
  5. BSheppard

    Let rate our service center

    Beverly Hills - 5 Seattle - 4 (Seattle are having issues with their phones too, thus the 4). However, I think Lucid as a whole have phone issues that need prompt attention
  6. BSheppard

    Windshield replacement

    At the Seattle SC, they replaced my windscreen parts and labor $3.9k I have the HUD, insurance covered it with no issues. Lucid took care of some warranty / recall items and provided a vehicle (Air Touring) very happy with the experience there. I think the calibration required presented some...
  7. BSheppard

    Will marketing finally make a turn? Ex Hyundai executive hired by Napoli

    I think the hiring of Angela Zepeda is excellent news... Marketing has been ill conceived in the past and hindered Lucid's growth. The opportunity to reach a larger audience through a well organized marketing campaign, define Lucid is long overdue. I wish her the best of luck! As for the...
  8. BSheppard

    Nobody left working Lucid Support? (Also, dark pattern hold music.)

    Piling on as well... I had a windscreen break and called the service center iJune 1st to be told there were no appointments until September, they got me in July 13th which was fine. Vehicle was in repair for about three weeks, also fine as I had an Air loaner. Problem was they did not replace...
  9. BSheppard

    Gravity HUD question

    I have had my Gravity with HUD for almost a year and I keep hoping the next OTA will bring something special for the HUD! It would be nice if Lucid would confirm something is in the pipeline!
  10. BSheppard

    (3.6.3) Can't tell left from right?

    Yes I have experienced this and have been left confused at an intersection. I have also experienced the suggestion that I leave the highway and rejoin at the next exit, This happens on the 5 north of Seattle regularly and is not due to traffic conditions. I suspect it may be the shortest line...
  11. BSheppard

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Congratulations on your new Gravity! I am in Mukilteo and see only a few Lucids around the area. The tech I dealt with recently at the Studio in University Village was new and it struck me that his training was limited. The forum and the manual are great resources...
  12. BSheppard

    Lucid Gravity Trim Discoloration

    I drove my Lucid Gravity on a 1,200 mile road trip and it attracted a large number of bugs along the way. Typically I have always washed it myself but opted for a "touchless" car wash. A couple of days later I noticed the the black trim adjacent to the windows had a "stain" purple in color...
  13. BSheppard

    Locked out of Lucid Gravity

    My Gravity and Air loaner will simulate locked doors if you leave the key inside (washing the car) however if you press the drivers side handle the car opens... Safety feature for anyone who accidentally leaves their key in the car!
  14. BSheppard

    Share Your Feedback - Enhanced Rear Cabin Comfort

    Hey Margie, My Gravity is in the shop for a new windscreen currently so I can't comment on the enhancements mentioned... Can I ask that the software team focus on HUD enhancements? :) I'm not worried about the position or the "white" screen, I would just like to see more than just speed and...
  15. BSheppard

    My totally unsolicited idea on how to improve Lucid Service

    I would not want to have to deal with a third party. For me it would be more of a negative than having to be tolerant of the line for service.
Back
Top