Recent content by BS8899

  1. B

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    Clearly, UX 3 should be release only when it is ready. My take is, if Lucid is just getting owner's inputs tomorrow, it is unlikely it is ready for prime time.
  2. B

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    Lucid is supposed to be on record to release UX 3 for the air by end Q3 2026. That is only 2 weeks from now. https://evxl.co/2026/01/09/lucid-reveals-2026-software-roadmap/ Obviously, we want Lucid to release a version that is thoroughly tested and validated. Is this Sep 15 events a signal...
  3. B

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    I hope Lucid learned it lessons and make sure UX3 on the Air is thoroughly validated through all use-conditions and not just focus on the eye-candies and features. SW/HW validation is non-glamorous, but essential!
  4. B

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    Isn't "Google Places" embedded in Android Auto already? Regardless, I thinkUX3 fir the Air isa good thing. I haven't upgraded to CCS2 yet. I will believe it when I see it. I understand Lucid/@maqie want informed Air users to participate and keep the meeting small and interactive. What...
  5. B

    Lucid's Future Amidst The Middle East Conflict

    Agree with your points. Until recently, the auto-pac between US and Canada blocked the entry of Chinese EVs to the North American market. That's changing!. I was just in Toronto. No Chinese EV showrooms yet, but they are coming soon. With time, the Chinese EV manufacturers will establish the...
  6. B

    Lucid's Future Amidst The Middle East Conflict

    Perhaps, but if Cosmos is delayed by a year, it will likely be the end of Lucid.
  7. B

    Lucid's Future Amidst The Middle East Conflict

    Does Lucid have a backup plan? I presume they can produce Cosmos at Casa Grande. But what is the lead time? Additional costs?
  8. B

    [email protected] NOT RESPONDING

    Personally, I don't have a problem getting to Lucid SC. l live 5 miles away (from Scottsdale SC), I just drive to the SC and talk to them. The staff there are courteous and helpful. That said, getting a service appointment is another matter. Lucid SCs are sooooo backlogged. You are talking...
  9. B

    Lucid's Future Amidst The Middle East Conflict

    The Middle East conflict is spread to the Red Sea region. I wonder how it might affect Lucid's SA assembly plant/transport of finished vehicles out of the region. Does Lucid AZ plant have the ability to build the Cosmos at some volume? If the conflict drags on for months and hampers Lucid's...
  10. B

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    Yes, I know that. I wanted to wait to see that UX3 for the Air is real before I spend another$1k on CCCV2-UX3. My understanding is, CCCV2 does nothing for the Air in UX2.
  11. B

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    My mistake! I meant Gravity is on UX3. Hence, the basic "look-and-Feel" and functionality had alreday been disclosed. Thanks for pointing out my oversight!
  12. B

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    I understand all the NDA stuff. Let us calibrate: >Gravity is on UX2, correct? >Lucid already said it is not updating Air SW anymore. > as such, UX3 on Air is the next and only step, correct? UX3 for the Air has been promised for a while. It requires an upgrade to a newer computer. Some...
  13. B

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    As an AGT owner, I'd love to see this event. But the lead-time of the noncement is so short, hence it is impractical. It comes across as Lucid is trying to go on record before end of Q3'26 to show they are working on UX3 for the Air. I am sure most Air owners love to see that happen. Aside...
Back
Top