Recent content by brianalbery

  1. brianalbery

    Navigation froze - and therefore cruise control / dream drive won't work

    I had a similar issue yesterday on March 3. My Lucid Air was on dream drive pro and suddenly had a series of error messages and made the car go to a “turtle speed” of around 35 mph. I was on the interstate. I did a reset using the steering wheel “Mic” and “X” after pulling over. That bought...
  2. brianalbery

    Lucid Air GT Performance

    I just got new stealth wheels and tires. Loving the look!
  3. brianalbery

    Lucid Air GT Performance

  4. brianalbery

    Where to Buy - Lucid Employee Jacket

    Hello, About a year ago I searched Google for “lucid motors employee jacket”. Some how, and I am not sure how, I was taken to what I believe was the lucid employee store. I ordered a black lucid jacket (really nice quality). It had LUCID on the back. Sadly I lost this jacket when traveling...
  5. brianalbery

    Carlinkit built in 4G LTE

    Is this the one to get? https://a.co/d/gEYbGYL Does it have the Google Play store? Meaning I can download YouTube TV, Netflix, etc? I have a Kybriq 4 now. Since the 2.6 update it only connects maybe 1-10 times. Super annoying. ;)
  6. brianalbery

    2.6.2 Software Update

    This worked for me.
  7. brianalbery

    2.6.2 Software Update

    I’m still on 2.6. 2022 GT-P.
  8. brianalbery

    Delivery tomorrow! Air Touring

    Also recommend this. Kybriq Briq4-Agera - Lucid Air
  9. brianalbery

    Delivery tomorrow! Air Touring

    I agree on the charger pad. I got one and it’s amazing. These are the mats I got. LOVE THEM. They do a great job protecting the sides as well. Fly like a glove. https://a.co/d/7gzahOD
  10. brianalbery

    OTA Update 2.6.0

    I’ve heard you need to log out of the app then log back in.
  11. brianalbery

    Lucid Charging 2/5/25 Required Action!

    I also got a $1 charge on my Apple Card. Then o went back to upgrades the next day. It still showed I needed to upgrade. So, I did it again. Got another $1 charge. LOL. I did read someone about 72 hours. I’ll wait three days now and hope the upgrade disappears then.
  12. brianalbery

    OTA Update 2.6.0

    Bug today… After the update my right panel (top) was about 4 seconds delayed. I did a reboot and that did not fix. The next day, it was not slow. So odd. Now last night on my drive home it got sloe again. Click an icon and wait 2-3 seconds to switch screens. When pulling up to my garage...
  13. brianalbery

    OTA Update 2.6.0

    Thank you. If I follow correct, you are mentioning to single click the left button on the steering wheel? This turns on DD? I’ve done this and do see the little car icon. This is how I drive mostly. When I click the scroll/button the left, that engages ACC (and then I can see the cars in...
  14. brianalbery

    OTA Update 2.6.0

    My honest opinion… I would like to see the lanes with cars as default. Even when I do not have dream drive pro enabled. This lets you know if cars are snaking up behind you. I’ve noticed when DD is enabled and I try and auto-change a lane… it makes the lane red and the cars red that you...
Back
Top