Recent content by Brian_N

  1. Brian_N

    Lucid Lemon Law

    I do not want to hire lawyer but Lucid is not responding my emails about bu back requests. Do you have any recommendations for me?
  2. Brian_N

    Lucid Gravity in Service for 9+ Weeks — Can I Request Lease Payment Reimbursement?

    Yes. But they gave it thru Enterprise. I got Model Y
  3. Brian_N

    Lucid Gravity in Service for 9+ Weeks — Can I Request Lease Payment Reimbursement?

    I leased my Lucid Gravity and took delivery in September 2025. Unfortunately, during the very first week of ownership, I had to bring it back because of technical issues. Lucid kept the vehicle for approximately 15 days. In January 2026, the vehicle needed service again. This time, I was advised...
  4. Brian_N

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Steering Alert still appears about every two weeks. Service couldn’t fix it. “High Beam Assist Unavailable” warning appears intermittently. “Sensor Blocked” warning appears intermittently. Most important: front passenger airbag issue persists. Even with the seatbelt fastened, small movements in...
  5. Brian_N

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    I was away from the forum for almost 2 months, but I kept driving my Gravity. The issues did not improve — they got worse. My car stayed at the service center for 12 days. They fixed about half of the items on my list, but the other half is still unresolved. They said they would schedule another...
  6. Brian_N

    Living with the Lucid Gravity: A Tesla Owner’s Journey

    8- We experience the black screen issue about once a week. Either we stop the car, everyone exits, lock the doors, unlock, and re-enter — or we continue driving with a black screen for about 5 minutes, after which the screen suddenly comes back. 9-The frunk interior close button does not...
  7. Brian_N

    Living with the Lucid Gravity: A Tesla Owner’s Journey

    Lucid Gravity after 2 months First of all, many people here wrote comments clearly trying to wear me down. That’s fine. I was away from this forum for almost two months, and during that time I continued using the Lucid Gravity. Unfortunately, the problems did not decrease — they increased. I...
  8. Brian_N

    From Tesla to Lucid Gravity: Issues I’ve Found (Help Expand the List)

    First of all, thanks for your comment. But the issues I’ve been experiencing are recurring and affect my daily use. For example: Sometimes the key fob wouldn’t be recognized even when it was sitting in the cup holder, so I had to use the card to unlock the door. After the latest update, the key...
  9. Brian_N

    Living with the Lucid Gravity: A Tesla Owner’s Journey

    I’ve been driving the Gravity for two weeks now. We also have a Tesla at home. Because it’s new, I usually choose to drive the Gravity — but if I’m just running a quick errand like picking up milk from the grocery store, I take the Tesla. Why? Because with the Lucid, getting in and simply...
  10. Brian_N

    Living with the Lucid Gravity: A Tesla Owner’s Journey

    I agree with you on that point. But when we’re talking about issues like the key not working, the doors not unlocking when you approach, the fob not responding when you press it, the navigation failing to function properly, or the passenger airbag constantly turning on and off while someone is...
  11. Brian_N

    Living with the Lucid Gravity: A Tesla Owner’s Journey

    This comment was directed at someone else, but I took it personally because it relates to what I’ve been posting. My intention has never been to just “throw grenades” or label everything as a fault. I’m documenting my personal journey as a former Tesla owner adjusting to the Lucid Gravity, day...
  12. Brian_N

    Living with the Lucid Gravity: A Tesla Owner’s Journey

    That’s a fantastic message I’m completely with you on this. When I was driving a Tesla, not once did I feel the need for CarPlay. Now, with the Gravity, I can’t even open my own door without hassle. I have to tap the card to unlock the door, and again to start the car. It’s such a ridiculous...
  13. Brian_N

    Living with the Lucid Gravity: A Tesla Owner’s Journey

    You might not have noticed, but this thread has actually become one of the most active ones. Every day at least 3–5 people are commenting and joining the discussion. So clearly, quite a lot of people do care.;)
Back
Top