Recent content by boydracing

  1. boydracing

    Anyone ever had their child hurt by the 2nd row of a vehicle?

    1. Accident 2. more careful next time 2nd and 3rd row seats are better to get familiar with with small kids. Sorry to hear your daughter was hurt - not a fun day.
  2. boydracing

    What is the name of your Lucid?

    Green Goblin
  3. boydracing

    Can’t manually turn on the vents in the 3rd row

    This is exactly our concern also. We carry two dogs in the very back all the time. We always need to turn on manually the rear AC down to 67 and fan at 5 or 6. The 3rd row vents will still not turn on. We do have enough cool air to keep them from overheating but there needs to be a better way...
  4. boydracing

    Gravity: In for Checkup

    Everything was promised and delivered. I had these campaigns addressed: Front Seat Back Coverings - Inspected coverings and both are correct Steering Wheel Replacement - replaced as correct code was not being sent to engage DreamDrive D-Pillar Applique - these were inspected and deemed good...
  5. boydracing

    Gravity: In for Checkup

    Been driving the loaner Air for two days now. The efficiency is insane. The handling is amazing! However, the entry and exit is difficult for a 6 foot tall person. The space in the trunk excellent. They test drove the car today. I assume the new steering wheel is installed. There were 7 total...
  6. boydracing

    Maybe time for a new thread for owners who report *no* problems, (or at least, very few)

    My Gravity, as others stated, have been trouble free. I think after 3.3.5, my autonomous cruise stopped working. Service telematics says its the steering wheel as adaptive cruise works perfectly. Other than that, no issues. I currently have 12,100 miles and 3 road trips. I arrive at a charger...
  7. boydracing

    Gravity: In for Checkup

    Understood. I have a prescheduled time and date to drop off. They will provide a loaner while they have my car. They also checked some of the other service centers and were booked out several weeks - like SoCal and east and west Bay Area California. "You should ask the explicit questions: > I...
  8. boydracing

    Gravity: In for Checkup

    I have almost 12k miles on my Gravity with no issues except for no Dream Drive Pro (auto speed and lane). Adaptive cruise works perfect. I need to get my steering wheel replaced as 'auto speed and lane' stopped working after 3.3.5. There are some other campaigns I need to take care of as well...
  9. boydracing

    Final Post – Lucid Gravity Order Experience

    A friend of mine on the forum did purchase the last white DE from west coast bay area. It was there I assume for a week and was offered to him from his GGT. Sounds like it is a little with your sales person. Good luck with your next vehicle.
  10. boydracing

    Invitation to Lucid Feature Pilot program

    I registered also for the pilot program and got as an added bonus, received another email (from Ipsos) - long questionare on feedback on what cars I own and owned.
  11. boydracing

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    I just removed my winter wheels/tires for the season last week. I mean, I really did not need them.
  12. boydracing

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    My updates were never stuck - but I did have to install 3.4.4 and run it to get to 3.5.1. Quite honestly, was happy just to get 3.4.4 as the update and not be two updates behind.
  13. boydracing

    New software update for Gravity - 3.5

    As of today - 10 am mountain, I got the update to 3.4.4 and once I got back home 2 hrs later, I had 3.5.1 notification. I am all good now. Mountain living has its drawbacks.
  14. boydracing

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.4 Software Update

    Ok, Lucid Customer Care comes to the rescue. I think there are good and bad living in the rural mountains. One of them is maybe the updates. This morning, traveled to Salt Lake City and received the update to 3.4.4. Did some running around Sandy and SLC and then head back to Park City. Once I...
  15. boydracing

    Lucid Gravity 3.4.4 Software Update

    Just performed a hardware reset and had phone turned off while doing this. Car booted and then turned back on phone. Looked and still no changed status. Tried calling Lucid customer care and was unable to get through. Called Costa Mesa Studio and went to voice mail. Will have to wait until end...
Back
Top