Recent content by Bill55

  1. Bill55

    2.11.0 caution for Sapphire

    Thanks for the info. Hopefully will be a quick turnaround.
  2. Bill55

    2.11.0 caution for Sapphire

    I installed 2.11.0 last night and lost Sapphire mode and the settings that go with it. Car displayed on Home Screen is a white air. Everything else seems to work. I called support and they are going to get back to me on when a fix will be coming.
  3. Bill55

    If not an Air, which EV would you buy?

    I have a GMC Sierra EV that I enjoy a lot. If it had car play I would like it even better. Also, a Hyundai Ioniq 5 is a great EV for the money. Both very different from the Lucid Air, but solid Evs.
  4. Bill55

    $100K Lucid Air – 3 Years Later, Still Waiting on Promises

    250K Air and still best car I ever bought after 2 1/2 years.
  5. Bill55

    Yay, Tesla charging … July 31!

    I have charged at a fair number of Tesla sites in a GMC Sierra. The GMC can pull 180kW. 50kW is not great, but it is really nice to add so many locations. The other plus is so many of the Tesla locations are better in terms of nearby services. I ordered Lucid adapter. I’ll try the GMC...
  6. Bill55

    Yay Hardware upgrade CPU and memory

    While the DE #40 had become very stable over time, the Sapphire with this processor has required maybe 2 resets since October of 23. Wireless CarPlay becomes seamless. After a while you don’t notice the “snappiness”. The UI becomes less notable because it just works.
  7. Bill55

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    90% is never acceptable. It would bankrupt any company.
  8. Bill55

    Tips to Increase mi/kWh??

    I got 0.3 miles/kWh in the Sapphire and I was not disappointed.
  9. Bill55

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    A good friend of mine has Gravity #70. He had key issues. Lucid sent out a tech and issue has been resolved. I had to laugh a little as my biggest complaint when I took delivery of #40 DE Air, were key related. 🤣 I personally am very happy with the Sapphire and have no need of an SUV. I...
  10. Bill55

    SOLD Dream Edition Performance #40 Live on BaT

    I am sad to see the DE go. I bought a Sapphire and very happy with my Lucid experience overall. I'm out of town for a race next week, but if you ever want to stop by the shop and check out the Sapphire, you are welcome to stop in. Thunderbunnyracing.com
  11. Bill55

    EV depreciation vs ICE

    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2022-lucid-air-43/?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=campaign_5902675
  12. Bill55

    EV depreciation vs ICE

    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2022-bmw-m760i-2/#comments-anchor
  13. Bill55

    EV depreciation vs ICE

    There is much talk of how much EV’s depreciate. I have a very real world test taking place in real time on Bring a Trailer. 2022 Lucid Dream Edition Performance vs 2022 BMW 760 x drive Final V12 edition. Sticker Lucid $170,500. BMW $202,695 I’ll post direct links in a follow up in case the...
  14. Bill55

    SOLD Dream Edition Performance #40 Live on BaT

    Thanks for bidding. With the new HV battery it really is almost like new. Not perfect of course, but the build quality has proven to be very good.
  15. Bill55

    SOLD Dream Edition Performance #40 Live on BaT

    I didn’t know there was an airbag there either. Nice to know.
Back
Top