Recent content by Bill AGT

  1. Bill AGT

    Connected Home Charger - Speed Decreasing on 100A Circuit

    I use Autel 80 amp and it is flat over the entire charging period at 79 to 81 amps
  2. Bill AGT

    2.8.17 update

    That’s how I would describe my car!!!
  3. Bill AGT

    What is your electricity (kWh) cost at home ?

    I don’t worry about it. My charger figures it all out!
  4. Bill AGT

    WHERE are the GARMENT hooks???

    Very funny
  5. Bill AGT

    WHERE are the GARMENT hooks???

    Here is my solution for a 2025 AGT. It cost about $12 and works great. Looks like it is from the factory and fits perfectly on the back of the seats Allows me to hand my hat and my wife to hang her purse
  6. Bill AGT

    Software Version 2.8.7

    Well that was wrong! I just got the newest update and its taking 40 minutes.
  7. Bill AGT

    Software Version 2.8.7

    Looks like from the limited sample above, the Air GT is taking 1 hr 40+ minutes and the Air T is taking about 40 minutes?
  8. Bill AGT

    Connected Home Charger - Speed Decreasing on 100A Circuit

    Respectfully, I thought it was the charger.
  9. Bill AGT

    Switching from S-Class to Lucid Air…

    Do not think 19s are ugly at all. They cost less for replacement, ride better, corner better and are significantly more efficient! Having said that - when spending this amount of money get what you want - and with the range of this car, you have some room for inefficiency
  10. Bill AGT

    Switching from S-Class to Lucid Air…

    I have the AGT with 19” and it is VERY smooth but better feel. I came from an A8 L.
  11. Bill AGT

    Should I buy a GT

    I have the AGT with Al roof and I love it. I am told it makes the car stiffer for better handling, but I got it because I always keep the sunroof closed on my other cars and I have a bald head that burns easily. The SS Pro is fantastic and if you get Atmos music it is out of this world. As far...
  12. Bill AGT

    Air 2.8.4 software update

    That update was canceled.
  13. Bill AGT

    Key fob battery; spec and warning

    Yes it will transmit but not affect the car. As I stated earlier, I keep the fob in the faraday bag in the glovebox to use with valet. I also keep spare batteries.
  14. Bill AGT

    Air 2.8.4 software update

    I called customer service to check on the 2.8.4 update (terrific people - very helpful). She told me the OTA team would push it out to me. This morning I received this text: “This is Ashli following up from Lucid CC, we spoke yesterday. Upon reaching out to my OTA Team, it seems they have...
  15. Bill AGT

    In need of Referral Code

    Nope they say it’s maxed out. Sorry
Back
Top