Recent content by BHC

  1. BHC

    [Best Decision Ever] 2026 Gravity Matt White Wrap

    Also white. I just hate shiny things.
  2. BHC

    [Best Decision Ever] 2026 Gravity Matt White Wrap

    Thank you! I did but I couldn’t shake off the mental image of the Range Rover Evoque Convertible…
  3. BHC

    [South Bay] 2026 Gravity Delivery & Wrapped Matt White

    Took me a few tries but I got the side view uploaded. I went to Deep Reflections in Los Gatos. The charge really depends on material and color and other factors, but in my case I got windshield + window tinting + body for $6k. Feels like a good deal to me.
  4. BHC

    [South Bay] 2026 Gravity Delivery & Wrapped Matt White

    I forgot to take a picture during delivery, and drove straight to the wrapping shop. The original paint is white and they look fantastic but I switched from an Air that I really wanted to wrap but didn't get to. The matt white wrap was a good call though. I think it looks even better than the...
  5. BHC

    Post your mi/kWh efficiency in inclement weather

    Last Christmas we took a road trip from northern California to Seattle. Winter temperature + rainy season + cruising at 85mph gets me 2.6-2.7.
  6. BHC

    Hi from Bay Area Pure owner

    Thanks! I'm in the south bay but you can probably spot me flying (oh yeah I'm destroying my Miles per kWh) all across the bay lol
  7. BHC

    Hi from Bay Area Pure owner

    Been driving this Pure daily since Oct 2023. Took it from Cali to Seattle and back over the New Years. Absolutely love every second in the car. Hands down the best engineered vehicle in the world.
  8. BHC

    Hunting wild Lucid Airs

    Throwing my own car in
Back
Top