Recent content by BBsurf

  1. B

    Gravity DE delivered!

    Gravity DE delivered on Halloween! Brought it to my house with no extra charge. Fully enclosed trailer and well done! SA and Lucid crew in Roswell, GA were amazing in working with me! Zero issues! From key fob to everything working…..absolutely nothing a miss! Only problem with the...
  2. B

    Gravity All Weather Floormat - 7 seat edition

    I ordered mats from lucid for my gravity DE third row and they landed within a week at my house. No cargo area yet. But the mats are great! Only thing better about others like weather tech, their mats have those lips that go up a bit. Lucid mays are awesome but just flat
  3. B

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Gravity DE Stellar White…. Finally got a delivery date of 10/29/2025. Delivering to my house with no extra charge!
  4. B

    Gravity All Weather Floormat - 7 seat edition

    I have always used weather tech mats in my cars but they haven’t even made any for the Air yet. I really like how the mats are made that I got from LUCID!!! Think will be and look great! Just need my gravity so I can put them in it! Lol Here in less than a week I was told! Will get pics of...
  5. B

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    Was more than that with entire order. Around a $150. But that was for heavy charger, full set of mats and the cover for back area.
  6. B

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    Ordered from lucid store on 9/22 and shipped 9/24
  7. B

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    I ordered Gravity all weather mats, cover for back of cargo, valve stem covers, home charger and received all of it in less than 10 days
  8. B

    Gravity Dream Edition Production

    My SA called me back a last Friday and said delivery within two weeks
  9. B

    QUESTION Gravity Dream Edition Colors

    Not an exact date. Said he should have given vin # a bit ago and it was already in production being made as we spoke. But only said end of October and will call when it’s delivered to my pick up place in Roswell, GA. Then will be a few days while they do the delivery inspections on it
  10. B

    QUESTION Gravity Dream Edition Colors

    VIN number in finally. Due end of October
  11. B

    QUESTION Gravity Dream Edition Colors

    Same boat and ordered DE in January but still no VIN. Emailed my SA to query about it a few days ago but no reply at all. Will just sit back and see
  12. B

    Gravity Dream Edition Production

    Is there a list of goodies? I have never heard of one besides all options on the DE. Might have to ask my SA
  13. B

    Gravity Dream Edition Production

    GOT DAMN! About time we get some shit besides a dope ride for the time and monies!!! Boom!
  14. B

    Gravity Dream Edition Production

    Gotta order that frunk seat I heard. Or are they now saying it comes with the DE?
  15. B

    Gravity Dream Edition Production

    Hope so….and oh I know!!! I ordered mine first hour Nov 7th 2024 and got offered Dream Edition early January. I have a little fight left in me to wait! Lol
Back
Top