Recent content by Bbettis0906

  1. Bbettis0906

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I got quite a bit of swag. Cool rechargeable flashlight, nice blanket, travel wine case with 2 Yeti type wine glasses and Lucid corkscrew, and a nice Lucid tote/ travel bag. I have a DE and they are finally sending me a second fob. All I need now is a speedform.
  2. Bbettis0906

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    I like the idea of a smaller one too
  3. Bbettis0906

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    I only got one fob. Still waiting for the other
  4. Bbettis0906

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    Yea. I’ve been checking pretty regularly and they told me late November or December
  5. Bbettis0906

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    I checked on Linerx and it says not available
  6. Bbettis0906

    Certificate of Authenticity: Gravity Dream Edition

    I was more impressed by the goodie bag I received after that. Nice wine carrying bag with 2 Lucid Yeti type wine glasses and corkscrew. Also a nice thick Lucid blanket in a case and a carrying bag for all of the swag. Now I just need a speedform.
  7. Bbettis0906

    Certificate of Authenticity: Gravity Dream Edition

    Yes, I got one a couple weeks ago. It looks like an autopen signatures. Still pretty cool I guess. DE 118.
  8. Bbettis0906

    Gravity: Helpful Tips for Automated Car Wash?

    I don’t think I could even watch my Gravity getting beaten by those brushes! I use a totally touch free car wash. Laser guided spray that does a great job.
  9. Bbettis0906

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    No contact. Just talked with them. I’ve heard they have very nice products. Thanks Barry
  10. Bbettis0906

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Looking for winter floor mats for Gravity. Checked Linerx. They are in Maryland and looking for a Gravity to scan to be able to make them. Anyone able to stop by and get scanned? I’m in Colorado
  11. Bbettis0906

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I got both adapters and a charging cable
  12. Bbettis0906

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Wants me to “shake” the key fob! Huh? 140k and shake the fob? 😜
  13. Bbettis0906

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I picked up my new gravity, dream edition, Saturday. The fob worked the first day. Ever since it’s been the key card.
Back
Top