Recent content by Batteryman

  1. B

    September sales estimates Motors Intelligence

    No company is transparent unless they “need” to be. Not even Apple. Why should Lucid?
  2. B

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Whatever key update, hope it comes to the Air as well…..
  3. B

    Reverse Split

    Agree, key fob still sucks, best car I ever bought, company not going out of business!
  4. B

    Advertise for Gods sake.

    I think the plan is to have more videos come out.
  5. B

    Too Frustrating

    I’m sorry, but the broken record is the messy Air release and now the messy Gravity release. Lucid can’t seem to get a handle on this. Momentum has seems to have gone from the company. I would be very surprised if midsize goes well. They need to rethink their approach. Vehicles are fantastic...
  6. B

    Too Frustrating

    I’m realistic, they made big mistakes with software.
  7. B

    Reverse Split

    Getting close to buy point, I noticed it’s always about 40% below analysts average. That would be 14.5 since analysts are at 24.28. That is when the algorithms and hedge funds load up.
  8. B

    Is the stock a steal or not at 2.2

    I’m a big bag holder, taking this opportunity to buy more LCID. It’s silly to sell here unless you are harvesting taxes. That’s what I suppose is happening - all those who made gains in AI stocks selling Lucid. But if you really want to make lots of money, you never sell for a decade!
  9. B

    Is the stock a steal or not at 2.2

    I’m buying more! Oversold!
  10. B

    Reverse Split

    Lucid management is not proactive or are they nimble enough to pivot. This is the real problem.
  11. B

    Reverse Split

    Coming out with a sedan is the wrong thing to do, they should have then pivoted to midsize, but no, they had to build a $100k Gravity! And they delayed the Gravity a year. And then they didn’t get their supply chain in order. Trying to make the perfect car ( which they failed at with software)...
  12. B

    Reverse Split

    Yeah, it’s terrible. But well deserved for Gravity 6 month delay and software issues. Hopefully Gravity sales will help, and they should get the Touring out in October! Threat of dilution is keeping investors away. Maybe they should just rip the bandaid off instead of trickling in bad news...
  13. B

    It's Always Darkest Before the Light...

    Well, midsize ramp will be more painful, unless Lucid gets its supply chain in order NOW! Peter criticized car companies that release prototype 3 years ahead of production.( I’m guessing he was critical of Rivian) Well, it allows you more time to get your supply chain in order if you finalize...
  14. B

    Reverse Split

    I’m optimistic their marketing will get better. But cars on the road is the best marketing. The consistent talk of “ will Lucid make it” doesn’t help. I’m hoping the Gravity Touring will kickstart a second wave of sales.
Back
Top