Recent content by AZCW

  1. A

    Returning my Lease soon, a few questions

    Yes, I did get an offer from Carmax which I declined because Tesla made the same offer as a trade-in. Maybe they were just going to flip it to auction which is probably what Tesla did.
  2. A

    Returning my Lease soon, a few questions

    BTW, when returning or trading in, be sure to delete your payment method from the Lucid app. Two weeks later the new owner was charging Electrify America refills to my Amex card. You have to call Lucid to have the car removed from your app.
  3. A

    Returning my Lease soon, a few questions

    Yes, quick and easy process. I always do thst before trading in. Usually, the trade in is a better deal but, in one case, a Porsche dealer said they couldn't touch that offer. It makes a great negotiating tool.
  4. A

    Returning my Lease soon, a few questions

    I highly recommend taking the car to Carmax first and getting their offer before accepting Lucid’s offer. Ultimately, I traded my lucid air GT to Tesla. Their trade-in process is simple to take pictures of the car and they make an offer which turned out to be exactly the same as Carmax, but with...
  5. A

    Disappointed? Rate your satisfaction 1-10 scale

    Not only did I not buy a gravity, I just traded it in my air for a Tesla model Y. Part of my decision was my comfort factor with a car that seats as low as it does, but a major factor was the fact that Lucid has laid off 30% of their employee since the first of the year and last week fired the...
  6. A

    XM Issues

    Well, the advantage of using SXM via CarPlay is that you pay for one app subscription which goes with you from car to car instead of a separate subscription for each car.
  7. A

    Disappointed? Rate your satisfaction 1-10 scale

    I have owned 4 Teslas over the years (Roadster, then S, then X, then S) and had a S Plaid on order but after months of waiting, I went with Lucid. I have owned my AT for a couple years, I am happy with it and give it a 8. The worst part is the software bugs that have slowly been resolved and...
  8. A

    Spotify Issues?

    I finally have found what is triggering the Spotify pauses. When in a relatively weak cell signal area and my iPhone changes cell towers from 5G to LTE (or the opposite), it causes the app to pause. Subsequently, if I immediately press play, it continues playing until the next cell tower...
  9. A

    Spotify Issues?

    I have had the problem with Spotify constantly going into pause mode. It appears to be related with the cell signal is marginal. Ironically, if I immediately press the play button, it begins playing right away but may go back into pause mode. This is a new problem within the last couple...
  10. A

    Spotify Issues?

    I've had this problem with Spotify stopping. It seems to be associated with the cell signal being weak. Instead of just pausing until the signal improves, it stops and requires me to hit the play button to continue. It didn't do this until about 60 days ago. Also, the advance button has...
  11. A

    Audio Issues

    I have the same issue with no audio from any source. Weird part is that when Waze app speaks, the music can be heard. It's as if the audio is muted but when Waze speaks, it temporarily unmutes the music. My temporary "fix" until I can pull over is to keep hitting the main menu button which...
  12. A

    Audio stops working

    I have discovered an interesting behavior associated with this bug. As mentioned earlier, when there is no sound from any input, and I touch any icon on the screen, I get about one second of sound. What's new is that, when I have Waze going, and it issues a verbal instruction, the music plays...
  13. A

    Audio stops working

    Yes, and it does fix it but it comes back so I have to reboot about once a week.
  14. A

    Audio stops working

    When I dropped my Lucid off for service and reported this issue with no sound unless I touch any icon on the touch screen and then I get 1 second of audio, I even provided a video of this behavior. After getting the car back, the service report just said "could not replicate the problem."...
  15. A

    Lucid Audio Experience AMA (March 11, 2025)

    Nice to have this opportunity. For me, my AGT audio system is a train-wreck and it appears other have some of the same issues. In call cases, I have rebooted Lucid but problems return. Here are four: 1. No sound coming out of any of the inputs including Apple Carplay, native inputs like FM...
Back
Top